fifteen

i feel like this story is going in so many random directions and that it barely even makes sense, so im hoping to try to fix that as the book continues.  i have a sort of excuse as to why i haven't been updating and it's basically school to be honest lmao

niall wakes up the next morning feeling extremely happy, he couldn't quite get over his date with harry last night. it was magical, it was wonderful, it was everything niall could have hoped for it to be. harry looked really handsome as well and he had a smile that just made niall's insides melt. harry showered niall in cute pet names that made niall fall apart.

rubbing his eyes to rid them of the sleep, niall clambers out of bed. clumsily he almost falls, just like the time that he hurt his knee and that was the night that he met harry.

harry. harry, harry, harry, harry. the man of my dreams. an angel from above.

harry gave him the best night out that he had ever had, all niall wants is to do it again, and do it again soon! today, niall had plans to meet liam and zayn at the small cafe that wasn't too far from niall's apartment. they preferred to meet there, as it was closer for niall.

the petite blonde decides to get himself some breakfast, he is quite hungry this morning.  strolling on into his kitchen (with nice wooden white counters and cabinets), niall grabs himself a mango and passionfruit from his fruit bowl. he loves his nutribullet which makes smoothies! the little angel found it so amazing, he really enjoyed his smoothies in the morning.

when he finishes making the smoothie, he makes his way back into his room to get dressed to meet zayn and liam. niall decides on wearing a lilac shirt with some black jeans, quickly styles his hair and sighs contently.

walking towards his front door, he picks up the keys from the small mahogany table and makes his way out the door. carefully shutting the door and twisting the key in the lock, niall is on his way to his favourite little cafe.

--

"hey ni," niall is greeted by liam. he smiles at the bottle blonde, and obviously niall returns the simple gesture.

"how ya doing love?" zayn asks.

"i have so much to tell you! i had the best night ever last night!" niall explains.

"let's get drinks and then we can hear all about your night dialler. what would you like?" liam questions.

"thank you liam. i cannot wait to tell you! could i have a small hot chocolate, with whipped cream and marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles?" niall grins excitedly.

"of course you can sweetheart," liam tells the petite boy.

niall smiles with excitement and simply cannot sit still. he cannot wait to tell his two best friends what a wonderful night harry treated him to.

this is so s.hit lmao and most of you have probably forgotten what this story even is, I'm sorry about that but i love you all and appreciate every single follower, vote and comment.