fourteen

niall had a wonderful night with harry, it really was worth it. harry paid for everything, he is such a kind boy.

when harry drops niall off, he thanks niall for such a wonderful night out.

"thank you for coming out with me princess," harry smiled at the smaller blonde, as they approach niall's apartment door.

"well thank you for treating me to such an amazing evening curly," niall looked up into harry's emerald green orbs.

"i'm glad you had a good night my lovely. it was my pleasure," harry's hand is placed on the lower part of niall's back, keeping a hold of him and guides him towards the door. niall brings out his keys from his pocket and twists it in the lock, opening the door wide to his apartment. stepping inside, he turns back around to harry.

"harry, tonight was truly better than i could have imagined. thank you so much," niall tells him.

"no problem sugar plum," harry says. niall is so thankful to harry that he stands on his tip toes (so he is able to reach) to kiss harry on the cheek. this causes harry's cheeks to flush and him having to hide his face from embarrassment. 

"you're so lovely harry," niall giggles.

"not as lovely as you!" harry chuckles and looks at niall with eyes of pure adoration.

"silly harry, you are one of the most lovely people i know!" niall smiles and his eyes twinkle as he sees a smile form on harry's face and dimples showing in his cheeks. he is truly a piece of art.

"we'll be here all night at this rate, and i know my princess needs rest," harry tells niall.

"i am quite tired," and niall conveniently yawns at this time, which causes a chuckle to leave harry's mouth.

"see, what did i tell you. until next time baby. i best be off now," harry moves inside niall's apartment and engulfs him into a hug, and decides to be brave and leaves a gentle kiss on niall's pale neck.

the bottle blonde's breath hitches and blood immediately rushes to his cheeks, that felt really good.

"goodnight gorgeous, i'll call you later yeah?" harry asks.

"of course harry, once again thank you," niall smiles at harry and shuts the door behind him as he hears harry's footsteps become quieter and quieter. 

a huge grin fills niall's mouth and he falls back against his apartment door and sighs.

what an amazing night.

short and filler i know, but im in the mood to write right now and i need to find my document of plans for the book but i cant find it which is another reason why i have been procrastinating writing at the moment. but i think i might have found it so as soon as you are reading this i will be working on the new chapter and it may even be up on the same day as well wow.

you know what i think i might try and prewrite a few chapters and then post them daily or whenever i feel like it, but for christmas all of you lovely people deserve something so i am going to do a longer chapter hopefully or 2 in one day wow ok i am rambling

love you babes

ellie