five

not edited

niall's body had fallen limp in harry's arms. his apartment wasn't far now. the small frail boy was beginning to feel like an icicle.

being careful not to harm the little angel, harry gently adjusts him. reaching his apartment in a matter of minutes, harry decides to take the stairs. it's definitely a challenge, but the elevator in his building was very temperamental. he didn't wish to risk not being able to get niall any medical attention.

the muscular boy finally reaches his apartment door, trying to open it the best he could with niall's frame in his arms.

rushing inside, niall's body bouncing around slightly, he lays him on the couch. rushing to his bedroom he grabs the spare duvet from the cupboard and pillows. quickly getting back to the couch he places the pillows behind niall's head, and covers him with the duvet. petite niall snuggles into the duvet, and harry decides to make him a hot water bottle, to ensure he would stay warm.

harry found niall so intriguing, so enticing. it took everything for him not to cuddle with niall and be the one keeping him warm. from what he could tell, niall was a nervous character; it was not harry's intention to frighten him.

coming back from the kitchen with a hot water bottle, niall stirred. he rustled around in the duvet. he shot up and looked around at his surroundings, they were so unfamiliar to him. he began to panic, and harry slowly walks over.

"niall, calm down love. it's harry, if you don't remember what happened, i'm going to tell you okay? i found you on the pavement, you've hurt your knee, but you were absolutely freezing. you then passed out, i brought you back to my apartment and so you can stay here and keep warm. i can drive you to the hospital or doctors later on today," harry explains to him. niall's breathing slows down and he reaches out for harry.

harry cautiously walks over to niall - still holding the hot water bottle - and embraces him. tiny niall jumps at the sudden heat, but leans into harry further, as he desperately needed warmth.

sorry about this being such a late update, thanks and hello to all the new readers!

i noticed today that 'for him' hit 1k reads! that's awesome. i'll get a chapter up this weekend, pinky promise.

hope your friday was bomb and your weekend will be to! i'll update this story again tomorrow, as chapters are shorter i can do daily updates here.

much love,

eleanor x