six

not edited

niall awakens in a mysterious house in a bed, he isn't sure of where he is. however, memories of last night flood back to his mind. he is at harry's, the kind boy who helped him. where is harry?

as niall wished to get up, he attempted to do so, but he just couldn't. he wasn't sure what to do, so he tried again, and groaned when a sharp pain went through his knee. wanting to know what the problem was he moved his trembling pale hands towards his knee and gasped in horror when he saw the skin had gone all purple and yellowy.

little niall didn't like to give up, so he tried again to get up and failed miserably. he tumbled to the floor and a thud echoed around the quaint apartment. he groaned loudly at the new and even worse pain subsiding through his knee.

quick footsteps were heard and a breathless figure appeared in the doorway and took notice of niall on the floor, hissing and groaning at the pain. harry races over to niall and picks him up and places him back in bed.

"what happened niall?" he asked, whilst tucking me back in.

"i-i tried to get up, and it didn't work very well," niall explained to the caring boy.

"why didn't you call for me? i would have been happy to help!" harry frustratingly says.

"i'm sorry, i didn't want to disturb you," the petite boy tells harry.

"you've hurt yourself even more now! i could have prevented that!" harry tugs at his hair, and the tone he use frightened niall, so his eyes begin to fill with tears. niall was a very anxious boy, and got frightened easily. harry looks up at niall and notices his eyes; those ocean blue eyes that he gets lost in everytime he looks at niall. but the eyes are now filled with worry.

harry walks over to niall and hugs him, "don't worry princess, i'm not angry at you. i'm just annoyed at myself because i wasn't here when you needed the help."

"it's alright harry. i'm sorry i just get a bit emotional sometimes," niall explains.

"i understand, but let me get you some ice and painkillers for that knee of yours," harry smiles at niall, and niall returns the smile, but hissing in pain as harry moves from his position. it moves niall's knee slightly.

"i'll be back in a minute, and then i think i should call someone for you and take you home, alright?" harry tells the small boy.

but niall doesn't feel like going home, harry's too nice. harry is caring.

it's short and all i've got time for today, sorry for not keeping up with the daily updates. i've had a ton of homework to do. however i updated 'for him' today! so you guys should totally go read it if you want (it's another narry story).

pls follow my instagram and ill love u forever

bambi.narry

i'll update subway soon bc i've neglected it so bad