Stupid, Daniel and Tea!.....[19]

En başından başla

“I made tea” I announced opening the door.

“I don’t want tea” he mumbled.

“I didn’t make you tea” I said closing the door and blowing my tea “this is my tea” I said.

“Then why did you tell me?”

“It’s a conversation starter” I said sipping my tea.

“That’s a horrible conversation starter” he said.

I frowned “oh is it? Were conversing,” I smiled “check and I'm with my mate checkmate” I sang.

“Why do I bother talking to you people?” he mumbled.

“If it makes you feel any better, we rarely listen” I said.

He grumbled something.

“Stop being mean” I pouted “I'm sorry I miss you” I said putting my tea on the bed side draw.

He turned around he frowned “I miss you too” he said.

I smiled and snuggled into his bed “why were you ignoring me?” I asked kissing his cheek.

“dunno” he shrugged “I was annoyed”.

I pecked his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck and straddled him sitting on his lap leaning my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat that I missed so much.

I kissed him on the lips.

----

We were sitting in the front room with all the pack I was munching on a chocolate bar while he was talking to his pack.

“Your so stupid how could you do that” he roared to one of his pack members.

I frowned why is he being so mean?

I stood up “stop being so mean Brent” I said.

“Caydee stay out of this” he growled.

“Your being mean and no one wants to play with you” I said.

His features’ softened and a smiled overtook his lips he looked at me and pulled me into a hug “were not playing but if you want to I'm more than willing” he whispered flirtingly into my ear.

I frowned “gross!” I said pulling away from his hug.

“Say sorry” I demanded.

He frowned “no.” he said.

“Say it” I said sternly.

“Sorry” he mumbled.

I grinned “good,” I pecked him on the lips.

----

I walked into the house and sighed I couldn’t have Hailey live here not with them, but she was in risk of this to…considering the fact she has no clue who her mum and dad were.

I wish she knew…I need her to live with me, protect her from them…if only she knew how risky and dangerous they were.

I sighed forget it for a while just think about your life.

----

I walked into Hailey’s room and saw her sitting there “I'm sorry your uncle had to drop you off I was busy baby” I said.

When I turned around I saw her sitting there with her base ball cap and faded jeans and cute little yellow hoody “I sang for old people” she said grinning.

I smiled “really? Sing for me….although I'm not old…. I hope” I said smiling sheepishly.

 She blushed “get the guitar……will you make fun of me?” she asked.