Stupid, Daniel and Tea!.....[19]

Start from the beginning

“hey! I heard that, your turn” he said.

I grinned “my interesting life, I'm half Latino, I get it from my mum, urm I met Chantelle in my first fight with this girl she stood up for me and we beat that girl up bad,” I chuckled  “we were like 5 but we were wicked kids” I said sighing happily at the memories of it “and then Chantelle and me were like the best of friends and then one day when were 9 we saw holly getting picked on by some big dudes and she was 8 they were like 10, and Chantelle and me were bored so we made the guys regret ever saying anything to Holly so we were like the three musketeers only holly was a goody too shoes” I stated.

He chuckled “wow my life’s boring” he said.

I grinned “oh yeah my life was the best” I said.

He kissed my head.

“why do you like Eminem so much?” he randomly asked.

I shrugged “dunno like his songs are so touching he helped me through a lot of problems and he's hot” I said.

Brent growled “he's an old man, I’m the hot one”

“Sure what ever helps you sleep at night”

“You do” he said.

I hugged him closely “ha.” I said in a bored tone.

My phone buzzed and I leaned over to get it, I sat so I was straddling him “shall I read it to ya’?” I asked.

Brent reached for it and opened the text then he furrowed his eye brows “it’s from a Daniel” he said.

I grinned “pass it” I said snatching the phone from him he wouldn’t let me take it.

I frowned and pouted “seriously pass it” I said boldly.

He read it and growled “I love you to?” he said “why the hell is he saying I love you?!” he roared.

I cocked my head to the side “why not?” I said confused.

“What do you mean why not?!” he shouted I got up from his waist and crossed my arms over my chest.

“I mean so what, what’s wrong with that?! It’s no big deal Stupid” I mumbled.

“Stupid!” he said his fists clenching his veins popping out of his neck “its no big deal?! There’s another man saying he loves you and its no big deal?!” he said turning red with anger.

“Yeah” I said simply confused as to why he was angry “your dumb!” I stated.

“I'm dumb! Great just great! How could you do this Caydee?”

“Do what! What did I do wrong?” I said confused.

“You cheated on me!”

“I did” I gasped “when?”

“I just read that text!”

“And?”

“What do you mean and?”

“He’s my cousin why is it wrong?” I said innocently.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair “why didn’t you say that to begin with?” he said softly.

I sighed “sorry” I said smiling sheepishly.

He sighed “I need time alone” he said walking out the room.

----

It’s been 2 days Brent hasn’t talked to me…I think he's pissed with me. He's slept in the guest room I miss my jelly bean I made a cup of tea and walked into his room.