Chapter 14: "The Heaven god."

Disclaimer: I do not own any Percy Jackson or Avengers characters.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why did you leave? You only found out he's working for a Titan. Whatever that is." Steve asked.

"Because as far as I'm concerned. Every other Titan is locked away in the pit of Tartarus. Loki made is clear that it wasn't Kronos or Gaea. Plus my teacher had slipped something about a certain Titan that has awoken." Percy said.

"What's a Titan?" Stark asked.

Percy sighed. He wished Annabeth was here, she usually answered all the questions more patiently and well spoken then he could.

"Titans were the gods before any Olympians. There was two head Titans. Gaea; being the Earth god, had been put to sleep. When she tried to awake, my friends and I stopped her. The Titan I think is behind this, the Heaven god, you could say. Had apparently just disappeared after being thrown out of rule by his son." Percy explained.

"And who do you think is behind this?" Barton asked.

Percy thought for a moment. "Before I give you guys any false hope. I want to talk to my teacher. He would know for sure."

__________________________

"I don't know why I agreed to do this.." The little boy mumbled while he searched the camps shed for everything he needed. He managed to convince Leo to help him make the weapons, he just needed to grab a few things.

Once the boy had all of the things he needed, he started out of the shed.

"Chiron please! I need to go look for him!" Came Annabeth's voice.

The boy quickly went back to the darkness of the shed, so he couldn't be seen. He watched as Chiron and Annabeth stopped to fight in front of the shed.

"Annabeth, you know you can't do that. You have to stay here. We are having trouble of our own. We need all the help we can get." Chiron's tired voice replied.

"Exactly! Percy is one of our strongest fighters-"

"Annabeth. That's enough." Chiron interrupted in a tone that he had never used on Annabeth before.

Annabeth looked at him, stunned, then stomped away.

Chiron sighed and turned to look in the shed.

"I know you are in there Nico." Nico blinked, surprised that he knew. Nico walked out of the shadows to where Chiron could see him.

"Nico, please keep Percy's whereabouts to yourself. No need for Annabeth to go searching for him." Chiron said.

Nico nodded then picked up his weapons and walked out of the shed. Leaving Chiron lost in thought in front of the shed.

-----------------------

"Leo."

Leo dropped his small machine he was working on, startled by the Nico who had just walked in.

"Hey Nico, are you going to scare me every time you come in?" Leo said picking up his contraption.

"Sorry. Here, I have all your stuff." Nico plopped all of the celestial bronze on the table of Bunker 9.

"Cool. Now, I may regret this later. But why do you need, let's see-" Leo looked at the list Nico had given him the other day. "A bow and Arrow, a s-"

"Look I can't say why. Just that I need them. Can you do it?" Nico interrupted.

"It offends me that you would think I couldn't." Leo smiled. "Sure, I'll give you them in a couple days!"

"Thanks."

With that done, Nico turned and left. Leaving Leo alone with his machines.

"Is there a day where that boy is not hiding something?" Leo muttered as he began to work on the weapons.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author's note: Not every chapter is going to be action filled, okay? Sorry for the slow pace. I also have a few questions for you guys!

1) Okay well I know that getting votes is good, and I've gotten a lot! But what are votes? What do they do?

2) do you guys have any idea on what I could give hulk for a weapon? I mean he is the hulk, he smashes. But that won't kill monsters, will it?

Please leave a comment answering my questions! Thank you<3