Chapter 8: He's in.

Disclaimer: I do not own any Percy Jackson and Avengers characters.

Author's note: I apologize if this chapter sucks in advanced. I'm kind of having writers block, you know?

Here's the chapter:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Percy stared at Agent Romanoff. He didn't want to tell this women anything. But he wanted to know where Annabeth is.

"I don't believe you see me as a threat." Percy said.

Natasha smirked. "What makes you say that?"

Percy looked at the file in her hand. He could see the words, 'not a threat' on the packet. He pointed towards it.

"Why am I really here?" Percy asked.

Agent Romanoff looked at the paper and silently cursed herself for being so stupid.

She sighed. "Have you ever heard of The Avengers?"

Percy shook his head no.

"The group that I was in, the group that attacked you. We're the Avengers."

"What does The Avengers have to do with me?"

"Well. We want you apart of it." Natasha answered.

Percy stared at her, confused. "You want me to join the group that attacked me?"

Agent Romanoff explained that The Avengers are a group of superheroes that help protect this world. That having Percy in it would help a lot, especially with the war thats about to come.

"How could I help? And what war?" Percy asked. He was a Greek Demigod. How could a Greek Demigod help fight a mortals war? Do they even know Percy is a demigod? Could they see through the mist?

"Why don't I bring you to Director Fury? Maybe it would be better to hear from him."

_________________________

"Why did you have us attack a teenager again?" Stark asked.

"I told you, we want him as an Avenger." Director Fury answered.

"Why?"

"Because he's so strong he dodge all your attacks at once. Imagine how he could help us with what's to come" Fury answered.

"What is to come?" Steve asked.

"I'll tell you when the boy comes in the room. No use in explaining things twice." Said Director Fury.

"Is the boy okay?" Clint Barton asked.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Natasha said as she and Perseus entered the room. Natasha took her seat next to Agent Barton.

The room was big, and had a huge 'U' shape table where The Avengers sat. Inside of the 'U', a man in a black cape and eye patch stood. Behind him, one of those high tech smart boards.

Percy stared at the superheroes. They were out of costume, except for the arrow and hammer guy. He stepped in cautiously, afraid to get attacked again.

"Do not fright, we mean no harm." Thor told Percy.

Percy relaxed a little bit, though he didn't put his guard down.

Director Fury pointed to the chair next to Steve. "Take a seat, son."

Percy hesitated, but he took a seat.

"Well, first things first. Loki's back."

There was a series of gasps, whats, and hows. Percy stayed quiet, not knowing who Loki is or what he has done before.

Director Fury told everyone to stay calm. "Look, how he is back is beyond me." He looked at Thor. "All we know is-"

The phone rang and interrupted Fury. He sighed and answered the phone. His eye opened a little, shocked at something.

"Okay, okay. We're on it." Fury hung up the phone. "There's trouble in Times Square."

Everyone looked at Perseus.

"What?" Percy asked.

"Well?" Stark asked. "Are you in or not?"

"In what?" Percy asked, dumbfounded.

"Are you in The Avengers?" Director Fury questioned.

Percy panicked. He was under pressure.

"Uhm... Okay?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author's note: Sorry, this chapter was supposed to be up earlier. But my sister broke my bed. Can you believe it? She BROKE my bead. D:

Lol, I apologize to much.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Leave a comment(: