When I reached the stairs I literally ran down them and flew across the open space where Ashton waited for me. His arms opened when he saw me coming and I jumped into them, him wrapping them tightly around me so he could crush me to him.

"God I missed you." He said as I just hugged him. I just wanted to feel him again and this was pure bliss.

I pulled my head back to stare at his face but I was met with his lips meeting mine in a gentle kiss.

I laughed when I pulled away and he pouted like a child.

"Hey, some of us need oxygen." I joked and he groaned.

"Shut up." He chuckled and leaned down to kiss me again.

Eventually he set me down and I missed his bodily contact already.

"I have dinner for you if you want it." I said and he smiled.

"Sure. But first, are you okay after the whole Dylan thing?"

"I'm good. I don't even want to think about it. He's not worth it." I shook my head and he smiled slightly.

"Good." He ducked down and captured my lips in a kiss that almost knocked the breath out of me.

When he had finally released me I began to make his plate and placed it on the counter, him diving right in while I started on Calum's.

Calum came down a few minutes later, thanking me for the food, and diving in like Ashton. They talked about the plane and boat rides in between bites but I swore they finished their food faster than Ender did.

As always they washed their own dishes and I leaned against the counter and watched.

Ashton looked especially attractive today. I wasn't sure if I just missed him so much or he just really was that angelic but something about him today had me more excited than normal.

"Well I think i'm gonna crash, but thanks again for dinner Car and I'm glad you're feeling better. I wish I could've come to see you last week."

"Thank you, and I completely understand. But I'm glad you're here this weekend, I know Ender is excited."

"Of course." He smiled and gave me a side hug.

"I'm gonna use the upstairs bathroom to change if that's alright?" He asked and I told him to go ahead so he took his bag up with him.

I turned to Ashton who was looking at me.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I asked and he smiled moving over to give me a kiss, but I wanted more. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer but suddenly his hands were at the back of my thighs and he lifted me up and set me on his waist like you do a child.

I laughed as he held me like this, supporting my back with his right hand and grabbing his suitcase with his left.

He began to walk up the stairs, me still in a koala hold.

"Aren't I heavy?" I laughed.

"Nope," He giggled, "Light as a feather."

When we got to my room he placed the suitcase in the corner and then went back to shut the door, all the while still carrying me.

He brought me over to the bed and set me down before joining me.

"So I was thinking..." I began.

"Uh oh, that can't be good." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes, lightly smacking his arm.

"Shut up. I was thinking, that since your visits are different lengths apart and you have to stop at home to pack before you come here, maybe you could have a drawer here where you could put some clothes and things and you won't have to worry about packing as much." I suggested almost hesitantly.