Drama 38: Team Lucy

Lucy P.O.V

It's the 19th of March and what would have been our three month anniversary...

I was at the cafe, getting ready to start my shift. As I drank a cup of coffee to recharge my batteries, my mind began to become filled with thoughts of Natsu. Why can't I stop loving him...

I was lost in thought when the door of the break room was slammed open. "LUCY!"

I looked over to see Lisanna. "Lisanna-san?"

"Lucy, it's an emergency. Natsu's getting married in May!"

I dropped the rest of coffee on the floor. I then realized the mess I made and I quickly kneeled down to wipe the spill from the carpet.

"I'm sorry, Lisanna-san, I'll get the mess-"

"Lucy, forget about the mess! Natsu's getting married!"

I stopped moving for a second as my heart contiued to break apart. "He...he is? tell him congra-"

"No! I'm not telling him anything! You're gonna get him back and you're gonna marry him!"

I shook my head sadly, "Lisanna-san, I'm 16 and he's 30 years old. I don't think that's ever gonna happen..."

"Lucy, age doesn't matter when you're in love."

"But in this case it does." I stood up, trying to ignore the pain in my chest. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to start my shift."

"Lucy wait!"

I was half way out the door, ready to leave behind the situation. "What?" I asked with a cold tone as I looked back at her.

"Natsu doesn't want to marry that girl...he only loves you..."

The pain in my chest deepened at her words. I cletched my fists in anger, ignoring her claim on Natsu's love."If he really loved me...he would found a way to make things right before he did anything with me..."

***

When I walked over to pick up the plates for the order, the chef looked at me as if I had done something wrong.

"Lucy, you're not working this week."

I looked at him confused.

"Lady Lisanna told us that you are on vacances 2 mois."

"Two month vacation?"

He nodded and I looked at him with bewilderment. "Um...merci."

I quickly walked over to Lisanna's office to get an explanation. I opened the door and I closed it quickly. I breathed in and I was about to begin to rant when she raised her hand to stop me.

"Lucy, before you tell me crap, you first have to listen to me." She then waved her hand, signaling someone to come in. Moments later, I saw someone I thought I would never see again.

"Zeref...?"

"Oh! Lucy-chan!"

"Oh! You know each other...I would expect that since...you did date Natsu..."

"Lisanna..." I whispered a little worried.

"An-anyway, he's here to help us cancel his marriage."

Zeref placed a hand behind his head nervously. "It-it's good to be working with you...Lucy-chan."

I bowed, "Like wise."

Lisanna than clapped her hands in excitement. "It's finally time to plan for Natsu's wedding destruction!"