Preference #1 : How you meet

Elijah: You were walking to Caroline, your best friend's house late at night. You were carrying a few bags because you were have I have a pajama party and you brought everything you needed. You felt like someone was watching you, but you didn't put that much thought into it because some time ago, people started to think you were crazy and well, you kind of were. You heard foot steps and dropped your bags. "Hello there, do you want some help? My name is Elijah Mikaelson." A very handsome man said smiling and you nodded. "I'm Y/N." You said as he helped you carry the bags.

Kol: You were at the bar with Elena drinking away your pain. You've recently broken up with your fiancé and tonight Elena invited you so that she could lend you a shoulder to cry on. "Why is such a beautiful lady crying on a bar?" A very interesting man asked, and by interesting I mean hot. You're still sobbing a little and smiled. "I just broke up with my fiancé, and I just want to let it all out. My name is Y/N." You said and reached out for his hand. He smiled and said "My name is Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson." <<This is going to be interesting>> you thought to yourself.

Klaus: You were very new to this whole being a vampire thing and your best friend's boyfriend Damon was the one who turned you. You and your boyfriend Tyler were having a make out session and he accidentally bit you. There was chaos in the Salvatore house because they all knew that the only person who could help you was big bad Klaus. You'd never met him but the way they described him was terrifying. Stefan called him, you could say they were friends, and asked him if he could come to help. A day passed and Tyler left you because he couldn't handle all the pain. "Big bad Klaus is here to save the day." You were almost dying, lying on the bed crying because Tyler broke up with you. "Oh goodness love, such beauty, she's exactly how you described her Stefan. My name is Niklaus but you can call me Nik, here you go." He said and gave you a glass of his blood and grabbed your other hand and kissed it. <<God, the big bad wolf is gorgeous.>> you thought.

Damon: Who was Damon Salvatore? You've heard of him. You knew him as the home-wrecker of the doppelgängers. He made Katherine Pierce and Stefan Salvatore break up and he also made Stefan and Elena break up. You are a vampire and you always had a crush on him since you were children. You're family had to move and you haven't seen him since. You barely talked when you were children but you got into contact with him and he somehow remembered you and told you how lonely he was and invited you out on a date. It's next week and you are super excited to get to know him better.

Stefan: You moved into Mystic Falls looking for inspiration. You are a writer, a very good one actually, but you had no inspiration where you lived. You are very interested in the supernatural and you heard about all of the stories of Mystic Falls. On your first day of the new school, you met a super cute dude called Stefan Salvatore. He looked like an angel. You had an instant chemistry and started dating, but you remember on the first day you were on the library and he was returning a book. You realized that you were staring and he didn't notice... Until he did. He looked at you and you think you saw his eyes turn red. You were kinda scared but decided to give him a chance. Nothing bad has happened until now.

Matt: You are a cheerleader and you've always had a huge crush with your best friend Tyler Lockwood. He was with Caroline and you don't believe he's going to leave her. One day Tyler invited you to a party in his house and you agreed to go. That night you met Matty, the man of your dreams. You can say it was instant love, love at first sight. "Y/N, I know you've never noticed me but you are kind of the light of my life. This is so creepy, I'm sorry, but would you like to go on a date with me? I'd love to get to know you!" He said smiling, you blushed as he took you hand and danced to the music.

--
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!