Ch. 3: The Future Commotion

3 years later, 10th grade:
I'm at my locker getting my books. I feel someone put their arms around me. "Hey," he says. I smile at the familiar voice. Kind, gentle, loving. "Hey," I say back. I turn to see his face. Hazel eyes, blonde brunette tsunami hair, rosy cheeks on his pail face.

I see his smile...no, its not a smile this time. He leans more over to me. A tear rolls down his cheek, onto my books. "B-" before I could finish, he pulls me into a hug, dropping all of my books. "I need to tell you something," he says, crying onto my shoulder.

I've never seen him cry, ever! Which makes me worry more. "You're scaring me, what's wrong," I start. "I'm sorry," he says in between tears and cries. "Br-" before I could finish, again, someone pushes him way from me. He falls and I stand in shock. I couldn't take my eyes away from my friend who's on the floor, fear evident in his eyes and face.

I slowly move my eyes up to see the person responsible for pushing my dear friend. It was my brother, Zach. I frown at his appearance. "What the hell! Why did you come here and push my friend like like that," I yell. In back of Zach, I see Brandon now standing with a face filth with guilt. "B-br... What did you do?" I couldn't bare to say his name. I had a feeling that he betrayed my trust. "I told your brother that you weren't eating well, including why you weren't and what you thought it was," he starts. "But I told you to not tell anyone." My chest is starting to hurt of what my dear friend did. "Yes I know, but you're worrying me and you're getting really skinny," he explains. "So what, I'm still strong enough to walk and fight and I still eat...a little," I say near tears.

"Im sorry Alsha," he says, "I hope you can forgive me." My brother walks over Brandon and looks at me. "I hope you can forgive me too," he says. Forgive him for what? What has he done? What's going to happen to me? What's going on?

Brandon looks at Zach in confusion. "Why would you need forgiveness," he asks. I was able to hear an ambulance coming near our school. "Because of that," my brother answers. Anger rose up through my spine. "You called the ambulance," I yell. "Yes! You need medical help." When my brother looked at where the noise was coming from, I took a run for it.

"Hey," my brother yells through the halls. I hear footsteps from behind me. It wasn't just my brother, but Brandon too.

==========

I've been running for about an hour. Im now hiding in back of the school, under the tree where me and Brandon knew we were going to be good friends. In the back, I hear yelling and footsteps, all of them coming from inside the school.

"Hey," I hear someone say. I turn to my side, Brandon. "How'd you know I was here?!" "I didn't, I just wanted to remember the time I found out I can trust you with my life," he says with a smile. "Well this will also help you remember the time when you found out you betrayed me," I say filth with anger. His face saddens and not surprising me, I burst out crying. I put my head on his shoulder and he strokes my hair as I let tears roll onto the sleeves of his sweater. "It okay," he says. "I will always be here for you." I pull him into a hug while my cries become harder and louder.

I hear footsteps from right behind me, but I didn't care, I just kept crying. The paramedics take me from my arms and my brother stares. Brandon stays sited, with his hand stretched out as if trying ng to grab hold of me. I mouth 'I love you' to him and he smiles, knowing that he does too. A paramedic caries me like a baby, another injects something in my arm, and the another one is bringing a bed. I start to feel sleepy, my eye lids feel heavy as well as my body. I can no longer keep my head up, so I slowly drop it hanging on the paramedic's arm. I close my eyes and as I fall asleep, I repeat those words Brandon said.

I will always be here for you

----------

Did you like this chapter? Hope you did! Wanna know how this all happened? Then continue reading because there are so many years to go. She's in tenth grade right here. Well, like, comment, add to library and enjoy. Follow me if you like and share this story if you think others will like!! ENJOY FELLOWS!!