Ch. 2: How I Met Him

First day of middle school. Im so excited!! New people, new friends, different classes, and best of all, cuter boys.

**********

No, that's not me. Those aren't my thoughts. That would be Tanny's thoughts when she first arrived to the new school's grounds, but my thoughts were different.

*********

Holy shit, new school, people from other schools, bullies, teachers, homework....what else could it be. Will we separate? Where are we going to sit during lunch? Where are my classes? Are the teachers nice?

Before walking into the entrance, there's a lady asking for our waver pass. I gave her a paper indicating that I can bring jeans to school. She looks at it and reads my name on the top and then looks down at me to see my jeans. She hands back my waver paper and I put it is my backpack. Before I completely walk into the school, the lady says, "Have a nice first day of school, Alsha." I look back and say, "Thanks."

As I entered, my phone rings from my back pocket of my jeans. I look at it and see that it's my big brother calling. I answer the phone, "Zach! Why the hell are you calling me? You just dropped me off." "Okay, I just want to tell you to wait for me in the entrance after school," he comments. "Yeah, where else will I wait," I told him. "Whatever little sis, just do as I say." "Yeah okay, bye big bro," I say and wait until he says bye. "Bye, and no looking at any boys' direction," he says playfully. I laugh a little and hang up.

Gitty walks in front of me and asks, "Who was that on the phone?" "Zach," I answer. "So where do you see what your first class is going to be?" Gitty points to a big crowd of people in back of us, who are looking at a big poster with names on it. We walk over there and I start to look for my name in the seventh grade section.

Room 4:
Brandon Aclion
Viclin Cosinling
Victoria Cosinling
Vania Harper
Valerie Igna
Ashley Iltina
Lasha King...

Alsha Minton

"I don't have anyone I know in my first class," I tell Gitty. "Yeah, me neither." I look back at her, "Has anyone else gotten here," I ask.

I boy calmly, but accidentally pushes me and when he notices, he calmly says, "Sorry." I smile at him and say, "Its okay." He has blonde mix brunette wavy hair. He has rosy cheeks on his white pail skin. I stare at him pointing to his name, Brandon Aclion.

**********

Brandon Aclion: nice, gentle, calm, sweet, popular, shy, outgoing, honest, funny, awkward, happy, cheerful, kind, and later on, he will be known as the "playboy."

**********

I see him turn to a guy with black shiny hair, and tan skin. "What class did you get," Brandon asks him. I see him looking for his name and then points at it when he found it, Bret Aclion; room 6.

**********

Bret Aclion: nice, popular, loud, funny, annoying, and later on, known as the "bad boy."

**********

Are they related? Bret seemed to notice me staring at them, as well as Brandon, so I turn around and start to walk away.

"Alsha," I hear someone call out.

Siblings maybe?

Someone keeps calling my name.

He seemed really nice. I wonder what school he went to last year.

"Alsha!" I am out of my trance and I look at Gitty. "Did you even hear anything I said," she says. "Uh...no, I heard nothing," I answer her, truthfully. "What did you say?" "Nothing, never mind. Tanny and Nela are here already," she says. "And Violet?" "No, she's not here yet," Nela calls out from behind. Tanny comes running to my detection and then hugs me really tight. "So, what did you guys do this summer," I ask to get a conversation started.

==========

The bell just rang and I'm looking for my class. Then I spot a blonde brunette wavy hair that looked familiar. Brandon Aclion! I follow him, he then stops in front of a class. Room 4! In front of my class there's room 7, and I notice Violet barely walking to that class. Gitty is all the way to the end, room 3. Tanny's class is on the hall right behind this hall, room 22.

The second bell rings and the teachers start opening their doors. My teacher is a male, bald from the top, really short grey, white hair. He has oval glasses and a small grey beard.

He takes out a piece of paper, I'm guessing it has names on it. He fixes his oval like glasses and begins to talk, "Okay class, my name is Mr. Argen, I will be your English support teacher. Now this list I have here," he waves the paper in the air, "has your names. I hope everyone is here on the first day of school. I will be calling your name and I will be assigning your sit. When I call your name, you will come to the front and sit on where I tell you to."

I stare at my classmates and then my eyes land on him. How? Why? I don't know the guy. He is talking to a group of boys who seem to be part of the "popular" group.

The teacher begins, he calls out names, girls, boys, students. Then, like the thirteenth one, the teacher calls my name. I walk to the entrance and he points to the fourth group. "Sit on any of those tables," he says. There are four to five people in each group. I sit and look at the board. I hate being lonely. It feels like there are people watching me like I'm some kind of loner.

In the background I hear the teacher call out for the next name, "Brandon Aclion?" "Here," he says. His voice, calm and gentle. "You sit next to the girl on group four," the teacher says. "Okay Mr. Argen," he replies.

As he sits next to me, he looks at me with an expression saying that he's seen me somewhere. "Oh hey," he says in realization. I smile and wave at him. "Hey I'm sorry for pushing you. You felt really light when I pushed you though," he says, laughing very lightly. I laugh a little and cover my mouth. I don't know why I do that, but I just do. I look at him, "Its okay, and my friends say im extremely skinny so, that's probably why," I say and hear a small laugh coming out of him.

"You actually are, girl I don't know," a guy says, barely sitting down right across my desk. "Hey," Brandon says. "Hey dude," the boy replies. The boy had light brown hair, white color skin, and glasses with shades on them. "What's your name girl," he asks me. "Alsha," I say, feeling my cheeks warm up. I hardly talk to boys which makes it hard to talk to them, and its weird because just a year ago, most of my friends were boys. The boy looks at me with a smirk, the kind of smirk when someone's got an idea to make you feel bad. I know because I do that same smirk a lot when I'm at home.

"Heh, you-" "Hey Anton, if you aren't going to say anything nice, keep your mouth shut," Brandon says, nearly yelling, before I was about to say something myself. I left my mouth open in shock. Did he just stood up for me? Anton raises his hands in defeat, "Hey okay, don't make a big commotion." I start to feel stares. Oh man, rumors will be coming next.

"Okay class, ready to start today's work," the teacher says, distracting all the stares.