Ch. 1: The Deal

It all started when my best friend started dating the first crush I have ever truly loved. Yes, I've had other crushes, he wasn't really the first, but when I knew i didn't have a chance with him...I felt the pain that i would never be able to find someone like him. Or so I thought.

**********

"So Alsha, who do you like," Violet asks me. We're in Starbucks hanging out, just the three of us. Its been almost a month since we started seventh grade. "Yeah Alsha, you haven't told us," Gitty adds. I smile at them and take a sip to my mocha frappé. "Someone," I say and take another sip.

"Ok then, give us a clue," Violet asks and takes a sip to her passion tea. I smirk to her request and take another sip to my drink. "You know him," I answer. "We or only Violet," Gitty asks, desperate to know. I take a sip to my drink again and show them two fingers, referring that them both knew the guy.

"Hey Alsha, I'll give you a sip of my drink if you tell us one more clue," Gitty asks. A deal, eh. What clue should I give them? Or do I even take the deal? Can I really trust them? Yeah, I think I can. I examine them, figuring out if I should take the deal, or not. "Deal, under one condition," I say holding a finger up.

"Ok Al, what's that condition you have," Violet asks, fingering condition with her fingers. I smirk. "You tell me who you like," I say. Violet opens her mouth in shock. "What? You weren't expecting that condition," I say laughing. Gitty looks at Violet, they seem to be talking to each other with eye contact. Violet slams her hands on the table. I smirk, "So you gonna take the deal, or not?"

Violet looks at me and then Gitty, who seems to be having the best time of her life. Then Violet crosses her arms in front of her chest and stares at Gitty very coldly. "Hey Alsha," she says. "Mm?" "What about Gitty's condition," she says, not leaving her glare. I smile at that one thing I forgot.

I look at Gitty's direction and smirk, "Now how would I have forgotten you, let...me....think...." Gitty stares at Violet with raging fire in her eyes. Violet stares at Gitty back, coldly, very, very, coldly. I then smirk at them and they seemed to have notice, "What are you smirking at Alsha," Violet asks. "Now Gitty, we three know that you like someone, am I right," I start. This is a good one, if she doesn't take it, im not giving another clue to who I like. "Uh...uh hum," Gitty mumbles. "And this someone could be your very first crush, right?" "mm, hm," her mumbles are starting to lower. "So, since I want to know who this person is, you have to tell me who it is as well. And since we don't know him, you have to give us every detail about him like his personality and why you like him," I finish.

Violet and Gitty stare at each other, probably thinking if they should take it.

**********

Now this is were I thought it was over, either they take it or not. I also thought that if they would take it, I would give them a sucky clue, but I was wrong and this might of given up everything. Luckily, they hardly know the guy, so I was saved, for now.

**********

Violet turns to me and puts her hand out. "Deal," she says. "But, the deal has to be an answer from only one question that we have, ok?" They sure are making this complicated. I look at them and then the hand. How straight forward could their question be? I shake Violet's hand, "Deal, now what is the question?" I let go of her hand and take a sip of my mocha. "How do we know him," they asked at the same time. I literally opened my mouth. If I say how they know him, they will figure it out right away!!

"I'll answer your question once you do what we said," I say, making this slower. Gitty looks at Violet, who is looking at me. "Well," I say impatiently. Gitty takes a sip of her Carmel frappé and then looks at me. Violet, then breaks the silence, "Ok, I'll tell you and Gitty won't until she's ready." "Ok, just because its your first crush, but you do have to tell me later. You got a time limit," I say pointing at her. "Ok then, Vio, you tell us then." "Ok, I like...Savo," she says hesitantly. "Savo? The one in our P.E class? The one who sits next to you," I asked curious to know. "Yes, that Savo," she says. Really? He's weird! "Well, where's my sip to your frappé," I say reminding them that there was still that. Gitty passes her drink to me.

"So, what's my limit," she asks. "October the thirteen," I answer her. "Isn't that too much time limit, Al," Violet asks. "It will give Gitty enough time to get ready," I answer.

**********

So these are two of my friends. No, that's not it, I do have more. I have Tanny, Nela, Vendra, Jenn, Alfred, Sergio, Brandon, Victor, Moises, Annie, Luzian, and many more. They aren't in the story yet, and I haven't meet some of them, no not yet. But let me tell you, every single one of them will bring our world of drama to the start, to the continuous, and to the end. This is not where all the drama starts, this is when life was better. Before the worst came to life, but here I thought, hey life's great. Me and my friends against the world, what's the worst that can happen? No, no, no, big mistake. Never underestimate the power of foulness in thought. Well, I wonder how my year will end and how my life will continue...

**********

"So how did we meet him," Violet asks. How did they meet him? Mm...

**********

He goes we me in every block except two and three. In second block, I have P.E and he has science with Tanny. In my third block, I have history and he has P.E with, Tanny, again. Do you get the hint? We met him through Tanny. I believe a few weeks into the beginning of the school year. I know we have about ever class together, but for some reason I didn't notice him until Tanny introduced him and his friends to us. And let me just tell you, I started to like him the second I heard his voice. It was like I knew how he was, his personality, actions, intelligence...everything, but I never expected to feel such tragedy in the future.

**********

I look over to Violet and Gitty, who are still waiting for an answer. "Tanny, you guys met him through Tanny," I answer with no hesitation.

They would need more clues to figure this out. Tanny is so social, that we can't count all the people we have met though her. Which is a good advantage for me. It will take them months for them to figure it out with them bribing me. I will always say little about this, no matter the cost.

**********

"Tanny? But there's lots of people we met through Tanny," Violet says, almost yelling. "I can see you didn't think this through. Oh well, you guys will have to continue asking for clues or start making a list of all the people we met through Tanny," I insisted. Well this will give me more time to either forget about him or for them to forget all about this.

----------

End of the first chapter!!
Did you like it? Hope you did. Tell me what you think. If you like it, add it to your library and like the chapters.

I will read all comments, and will try to fit in any ideas you may have into my story. Enjoy my next chapter!! CYA!