“Welcome to your challenge! The weird and wild fashion spectacular!” Chris said.

“Fashion!? Now you’re talking” Anne Maria said, while spraying massive amounts of hair spray on her head.

“Eh, fashion. Waste of time” Jo shrugged it off.

“So says the girl in men’s prison sweats” Anne Maria said to her.

“Hey! Nobody needs to be reminded that I’m a girl!” Jo shot back.

“Sorry…who’s a girl?” Lightning asked looking around.

I shook off the drama and got a big smile on my face. “Don’t worry guys, we can totally take this challenge as long as I’m leading it”

“Who says we need you as fashion leader?” Scott asked me. I eyed him angrily “I’ve been dressing the most fashionable way I could since I was five. You’re wearing clothes you just threw together, don’t start with me”

Chris blew a horn to quiet us all down “Zip it! You won’t be walking the cat walk. No, no, no, no. No amount of fashion can help you people, haha”

“Excuse me?!” I said to him with an arm cross.

“You’re excused” Chris said before continuing “Here’s how it’s gonna work, each team gets a wardrobe of clothes, a makeup kit, and ten minutes to dress and makeup a model. Which you’ll send down the runway to be judged by myself, Chef, and todays Total Drama classic competitor, Lindsay!”

She jumped up out of a suit case which was on stage. “Yay! Don’t you just love my new special fashion judge-y shoes?!” She was the same dumb blonde Lindsay, except she had new bright blue boots.

“Wow! We get to dress an actual model!” Zoey said.

“Dream come true! Only thing better is if I could be the model” I said thinking about it now.

“It’d be fun dressing you” Scott said in his annoying tone. I shoved him away “You’re ruining my day-dream”

“Ah huh, you can dress a model. Right after you catch one” Chris said.

“Catch a model? Childs play” Jo said “The way they eat they’ll pass out after three steps”

“Did I say human models? Don’t think so, no. Your models are in there!” Chris pointed out into the forest where some creature roared loudly.

“They’re wild, they’re mutated, and like me, despise teenagers” Chris said, which made all of us look nervous. “Okay fashionistas! Go!” Chris said blowing the horn again while we all ran out into the forest.

~

We split up at first to go find a model. I walked with Lightning looking for anything that wasn’t huge and scary, and didn’t have crazy powers. But everything we passed was the complete opposite of that.

Finally, we stumbled upon a big turtle. “Jule, let’s use this guy!” Lightning said.

“It’s huge! How can we work with something this big?”

“It’s a turtle, how much damage can it do to us? Seems like the safest thing if you ask me” Lightning said getting closer to it.

It was completely in its shell besides its tail. Lightning kicked its tail, which made it grab his leg, and pull him in the shell.

The giant turtle then showed its head, arms and legs, bringing Lightning out and punching him into another corner.

I cringed, then ran over and knelt next to him while he groaned in pain. “How about we find a nice mutant squirrel or something?”