Chapter 25.

Shagufta P.O.V

Its been a week since I opened my eyes again in this world and truly I feel like I was born again for a new start.

I thanked Allah for everything. Zaid had changed totally. He take care of me like I am a toddler. I giggled at the thought of me behaving like a toddler.

Zainab and my in-laws visit me everyday. They are also staying in LA. But neither my parents nor my friends came. It hurts sometime but I am okay with it.

I have my husband and he is my life now. I sighed and looked at my surrounding white walls.

Aaarrrggghhh I want to go home so bad. The door opened revealing my charming husband in full black clothing and some shopping bags in his hand. Pushing him aside entered my sister-in-law grinning ear to ear making Zaid groan. I laughed at their childish behaviour. I miss my brother.

"Hey." said Zaid keeping all the bags on the couch while Zainab was busy on her phone talking timidly with someone.

"Assalamu alaikum to you too." I replied in fake sugary tone. "Wallekum assalam" he smiled sheepishly making me laugh.

Without any warning he hugged me.

"Come on love birds I am still here." Zainab said smirking at both of us making me blush even harder.

"Well brother I think you should leave now." I looked at them confused but Zaid just nodded, kissed my forehead and walked out.

"Whats going on..??" I asked her not understanding anything.

She let out a small laugh "That's my dear is something for us to know and you to find out." I tried to ask again but she shushed me and handed me a beautiful black dress pushing me inside the bathroom.

I wore the dress and went out. Zainab hugged me and squealed like a little kid.

"It will be hard for Bhai to keep his hand off you tonight." it took sometime for me to register the words she just said.

My eyes widened in realization and my cheeks turned red. She winked at me and walked out of the room leaving me in shock.

Within a second a restless Zaid entered in the room cursing Zainab I don't know why. His eyes widened and mouth hung open when his gaze fell on me.

He was literally scanning me like some x-ray machine. "Umm...if you don't like it I will.." he didn't even let me complete the sentence.

His lips were crashed on mine. I was shocked by his sudden action but my senses kicked in and I kissed him back.

The kiss was full of need. It was soft but passionate. I was lost in his kiss after like eternity we pulled away. We both were breathless.

Zaid cupped my face and kissed my forehead. "You look beautiful, I don't have words to explain. I love you wifey" he leaned his forehead on mine, looking deep into my eyes.

"Thank you" it was the only thing came out of my mouth.

Zaid laughed at it. "Lets go now. Its time to go home" he smiled at me I jumped on him and wrapped my arm around his neck.

"You cant even imagine how happy I am right now." I pecked him on his lips and dragged him out to avoid getting embarrassed.

We will be living in LA from now onwards Zaid had shifted his business over here for which I am really very happy because I am in love with this place and I don't want to leave.

I don't even realized that we were already in the parking lot. I smiled at the familiar place.

Zaid came at my side and offered his hand to me I took it gladly and walked inside the house hand in hand with him.

Zaid opened the door for me the lights were off making it difficult to see. Zaid left my hand.

"Zaid..??" no answer.

"Zaid where are you.? I am afraid of dark." tear rolled down my cheeks with fear of darkness.

Suddenly the lights were turned on making me to close my eyes in reflect.

When I opened it again, I gasped at the sight infront of me. The whole apartment was decorated with ribbons, balloons, candles and flowers.

Zaid hugged me from behind and whispered into my ear "Welcome home." shiver ran down my spine.

Next thing i know he was on his knee with a beautiful white heart shaped diamond ring in his hand.

"Will you be the mother of my babies..??" My eyes widened as I realized what he was doing.

"My knees are hurting please say something." words were not ready to come out of my mouth so I just nodded my head. Tears were falling down contineously.

He stood up and hugged me. I jumped when from nowhere people started clapping and cheering.

My in-laws and some of his cousins were there looking at us in total awe. I hugged them all, ofcourse only girls.

After the whole tiring day everyone left. I went upstairs while Zaid was gone to drop them at airport.

I changed into some leggings and tank top. I laid down on the bed and tried to get some sleep.

When my dear husband decided to disturb me. I still kept my eyes closed he went into bathroom and after like 20 minutes he came out.

The bed dipped next to me making me aware that he is their right beside me. He kissed at my forehead. I cant help but smile and opened my eyes he did a double take and looked at me like I had grown two heads.

"You are still awake..!!" He asked while getting comfortable next to me. "Yeah i am not sleepy" I said honestly.

He smirked at me making me frown. "Whats with smirking...??" I asked him.

He just pulled me towards him and hide his face in to the crook of my neck. "I want babies" he said simply.

I tried to get up but he tightened his hold on my waist. "Are you sure..??" I asked him obviously I know he love me, but I don't know.

"100% sure Mrs.Malik, I am just waiting for your permission" I thought for sometime. He have the every right to claim me.

"Permission granted" as those words left my mouth he smashed his lips on mine after that we spent the cold night devouring each other warmth.