Chapter 9.

Shagufta P.O.V

After three rings he received the call. "Assalamu alaikum Azim brother." I call him brother because he is over protective about me and he don't have a sister so he take me as one.

"Wallekum assalam Shaggy how are you..??"

"Fine Alhamdulilah and you..??"

"I am good. So what is it.?" he asked. He knew me too well for my own good.

"umm..bhai is Shaan is there with you...??" I asked him.

"Yeah, he is here sitting next to me. wait a second.." I heard some shuffling and mumbling.

"Hello..???"

"You duffer what do you think of yourself. What do you think I cant leave without you for your kind information I am still alive, unfortunately." I was fuming with anger.

"Calm down my tomato. I was busy with some work.." he trailed.

"You know what you are a pathetic liar.. now just by I need to sleep." I was pissed off at him.

"Okay by take care I will call you later" with that he hunged up. Seriously that guy need some piece of mind.

After that I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up at 3 in the mid night. The first thing I did was look for Zaid but he was not on the couch. I frowned and decided to go down and check if he was even at home.

I went downstair and there he was sleeping peacefully on couch. I really have to talk to him man..!

I got back to my room and took the extra blanket with me. It was cold and he was sleeping without a blanket. I went down to the living area and covered his body with the blanket. He immediately grabbed the blanket and snuggled into it.

My lips curled up into a smile without my permission. I bend down and hesitantly kissed his forehead.

I just wish he falls in love with me. After that I went back to my bedroom and fell asleep.

I woke up when the bright sunlight hit on my face. I closed my eyes in reflect. I turned my face away and then opened my eyes blinking several time to adjust with the morning brightness. I loved early mornings.

I went into the balcony to see the beautiful morning sky. It is too peaceful to stand over here and just listen to the birds chirping cool breeze caressing my face and making my hair fly with them.

Suddenly I saw him with a dog..?? I never knew they own one. Well i don't know anything about them.

Zaid was laughing and running in the garden with dog trying to catch him. It was a sight to see. And it is not everyday you get to see this care free side of Zaid.

He was wearing white tshirt and blue shorts he was looking beyond handsome. I didn't even realised I was staring at him until he glared me and walked inside the house.

Aaarrggghhh what did I do.? I am sure he will be pissed at me now. I should have walked away.!

I did my morning routine and went downstairs and started to make some sandwiches for our breakfast.

He came downstairs ready to go but I stopped him.

"Zaid." he just hummed in response. At least it was better than getting ignored.

"I had made breakfast for us." I said hoping for him to stay and eat with me for once.

"I had already ate and no need for doing all this please. I am already fed up with you." I cant take it anymore.

"What do you think I am..?? Your servant..?? atleast tell me what's my mistake.?  Why are you doing this with me for God sake just speak up..!!!" I yelled at him.

His eyes widened before going back to his blank expression.

"You." he pointed his index finger at me.

"You are my problem.! you know what.? You are worthless I dont even like you. Look at you what type of dress you wear you are my problem get lost from my life." with that he went out slamming the door on my face.

I just sat there on the floor too shock and too numb to feel anything. I was hurt beyond repair.