Chapter 4.

Shagufta P.O.V

I was escorted to the wedding venue for the dinner.

My sister in law and Saima took me to the table. I was in veil so it was hard for me to make out the way on my own.

My brother pulled a chair out for me and helped me to sit on it. Saima went away somewhere while my sister in law sat on my right side. I was not able to see anything the voices of men can be heard.

So I guess men were also present. Someone finally decided to pull my veil up.

My face was towards my sister in law so I smiled at her

My face was towards my sister in law so I smiled at her. But froze when I recognized the husky voice which came from my left.

"Aahil.! Pass me some tissue." my snapped in his direction at the same time he looked at me. Our eyes met and everything around us just froze.

I had never landed my eyes on a guy as handsome as him.

My mouth felt dry as I took in his every feature

My mouth felt dry as I took in his every feature. From his light brown eyes to his stubble beard. He is just perfection. He was wearing a white Jhubba with brown turban.

Wait, turban.? Who the hell wear turban now a days.? I had never met a pakistani guy who wear turban.

Someone cleared their throat snapping us out from our staring competition.

We ate the food. Well he ate, I just sat their eating like an ant.

It was time for me to leave. My mother hugged me and cried. Saima did the same.

After bidding goodbye to them I turned to my friends. Hugging my girl friends who were a bit emotional too. I promised them that we can still hang out.

All the boys gathered around me and congratulated me except Shaan.

"Where is Shaan.?" I asked them.

"Don't know. He said he have some business to take care of." Kyle shrugged his shoulder.

"Have fun." Zack winked at me. My mouth hung open as I hit him on his arm muttering some colourful words.

"Lets go now." a hand snaked around my waist making me jump. I looked up at my oh so handsome husband glaring at the boys. He than pulled me towards the waiting car.

He opened the door for me and helped me to sit in. Than he joined me. I waved my hand as the car started to move.

The feeling of being married started to sunk in. I am finally Mrs. Malik. I always wanted to become Mrs. Malik but ofcourse by getting married to Zayn Malik.

But who I am kidding. The person sitting next to me is not less than any freaking cover page model.

I glanced at him, he was staring out in the night sky looking at the trees and houses passing.

There is something which is not right and I can I feel it in my bones. I sighed and leaned my head on the headrest looking out of the window.

After an hour or so the car finally stopped infront of a mansion. He opened the car door for me and helped me out. My inside was bursting with the every touch.

The mansion was huge with garden either side of it. I saw my in laws waiting on the front door.

Once into the house, my mouth hung open. Every inch of this house was screaming luxury.

The contrast of red couches with white walls and golden frames was lavishing. I didn't even knew I was married to a millionaire.

They made us sit on the couch and my sister in law asked the maid to bring some kind of bowl.

The maid arrived with a big golden bowl filed with some white water and rose petals.

"Okay so give me your wedding ring Shagufta." my mother in law asked. I removed my ring and handed it to her. She put the ring into that bowl and gave the water a whisk.

"Now whoever will find the ring will get to order the other one around for the rest of their life. In short they will be the boss of house." my sister in law winked at me.

"Mom I do not believe in this shit. And I am so not going to do this." I flinched at his tone.

"Mind your language young man." father in law scolded him. We put our hands in that water I was moving my hand around to find the ring but Zaid was just sitting their bored. My finger touched something cold. I knew it was a ring but instead of pulling it out I had handed it to Zaid from under the water.

He glanced at me in confusion but pulled his hand out revealing the ring. Everyone groaned.

"I had thought you will win this. My bad."

"Lets go now. Its late. Let them rest they are tired." Father in law said. He patted my head and left.

"Rest.? Oh yes loads of rest." My sister in law whispered to me. Making me go as red as tomato.