Chapter 5.

Shagufta P.O.V

"Zainab take shagufta to her room." mother in law kissed my forehead and left for her room. Kids were already fast asleep so Zainab asked her husband to take them to their room. Zaid also followed them.

The stairs and the rooms that lined up were marvellous. Zainab opened the first door from the staircase making me gasp.

The room was huge with black and grey theme the room was dimly lit making the whole room more appealing.

"Zaid is not a fan of bright lights, so the result is in front of you." she let out a huge sigh.

"Make yourself comfortable and get change if you want to. Have fun." she winked at me and left closing the door behind her.

This girl is crazy. I looked around the room, everything were so expensive I was afraid to touch anything.

I saw my small suitcase lying in the corner. I sighed in relive. I don't have to hunt the room for my cloths. I went towards it and pulled out a long tee and leggings.

Removing my jewellery and my makeup off. I went into the bathroom. I don't know where the cupboard is. He must have one doesn't he.?

The bathroom was as large as my room with jaccuzi. My jaw literally hit the floor. I always wanted to take a bath in jaccuzi but not today.

His shampoo, shaving cream, body washes were lined up in the cabinet. I didn't dared to touch any of his stuff. Instead I picked my strawberry shampoo and peach body wash closing the cabinet. I stripped out of my cloths and took a quick shower.

Thankful for the blow dryer lying on the counter I dried my hair and put on my cloths.

Once done I went out of the bathroom and bumped into someone.

"Ouch." he yelped making me jump away from him.

"Girl you look thin but you are heavy." he said now sitting on bed massaging his feet.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "I am not fat."

"I don't agree with you on that one now." he slid the wall looking door and went inside. I followed him.

"Wow." I breathed. It was the freaking closet. With my cloths on left side and his on right while the huge full length mirror stood in between.

He smirked at me as he pulled out his cloths and left the closets leaving me all alone. I went towards my section and to my surprise there were more cloths and sandal than I owned. I guess my in laws had brought it for me.

Composing myself back I went to the room sliding the door close. I don't know how I got that comfortable with him.

He came out of the bathroom that's when I asked him "Can we pray.?"

"Sure just let me do the wudhu." he smiled at me and went back into the bathroom. I stood on the bathroom door for my turn. When he came out I went in and did the same.

He had already set the prayer mat on the floor. I thanked him as he led the prayer.

His voice sounded so beautiful as he recited the verses of Quran. I thanked Allah for blessing me with him and I asked for the peace and happiness of this family.

After praying we sat back on the bed. Ready to sleep. But he picked his laptop and started to work on it. I turned towards him and asked the question that was bothering me.

"Why did you wore turban.?" he looked up at me from his laptop.

"Its my style. Don't you like it.?" he raised his eyebrow at me.

"No, no it suits your personality. You were actually looking handsome with that turban on." I blushed as he chuckled.

"You were not looking bad too. Actually you were looking gorgeous." he flicked on my forehead with his finger and got back on his laptop.

"And I am half arab." he continued.

"What do you mean.?" I was confused.

"My mother is Arab and my father is Pakistani." my mouth turned into an O shape as he explained.

"And I am Indian." I blurt making him laugh.

"I know.." I sat there silently while his finger ran over the keyboard.

"Don't you want to sleep.?" I asked.

"I will in sometime, you can go to sleep." I nodded my head as a yawn escape my mouth. I laid down and drifted off to sleep.

After sometimes I felt a lips on my forehead a smile appeared on my face.

Something vibrating made me squirm in bed. I heard Zaid curse and left the bed. I peeked a little it was 3 a.m. who the hell is calling him at this time of night.

Zaid glanced back at me making me close my eyes again. He finally picked up the call.

"Hello." his voice was hushed but the room was silent so I can easily make out what he was saying.

"No, I had not cheated on you or forgot you." my heart thumped at his words. I was praying silently that it is not what I am thinking.

"Come on babe I cant hurt my parents. I told you I love you and only you. I will divorce that girl in next two months I promise. Just trust me with this." sweat trickled on my forehead as tears flow my eyes uncontrollably. He have someone else in his life.

He love someone else. Than why he married me.?