Chapter 10.

Omar video upside...

*******************
ZAID P.O.V

The day I had got married was too much for me.

I had not even seen the girl because I loved someone else and my dad literally forced me to marry that girl.

But after nikkah when I saw her, I don't know how but I forgot everything around me.

She is beautiful shy and most of all a good natured girl. When she asked me to pray with her, I don't know why but I was not able to say no to her.

She is just something. Something I cant describe. I was so lost in her that I didn't even realized that I have to divorce her in 2 months.

When my love called me at mid night I was hurt because she was crying on the other side that's when I decided to avoid Shagufta and maintain my distance with her. And will divorce her in 2 months.

Actually our wedding was a deal between our fathers. Her father wanted money and my dad needed a girl for me because he don't like my choice thats why he paid her dad for this marriage.

Next day when she woke me up I yelled at her. I know that she was already crying i just wanted to add more fuel in the fire. I want her to hate me and than it will be less painful for her, when I will divorce her.

On the day of walima she was looking like an angel. I was mesmerized by her beauty.

But I just ignored her because I love someone else. I kept on ignoring her whole day but she hadn't complained about my behaviour to my parents or Zainab. I thought she will throw a tantrum and demand answers from me. But she didn't.

That night when I went to our room her sudden outburst was shocking but I managed to return the favour.

When my parents and sister went back to New York. I some what sighed in relief.

In the car she reminded me that we have to visit her parents today. I wanted to decline but my mother's word rang into my mind.

When I raeached home I parked my car and went inside.

I opened the door and I had a glimpse of her. she was looking beyond beautiful in that white dress.

Sometimes  I just want to hug her aarrrggghhh. What the hell is going on with me.? Why the hell I have to remind myself about my love again and again.?

I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. After taking a shower I wore my bathrobe and left the bathroom. I glanced at her but when she looked I scurried into the closets, sliding the door close.

I don't know what took over me but I wore the matching cloths to her. When I walked out her eyes widened as she literally checked me out. I tried my best not to smile or pass a snarky comment.

I asked her to come down and left. The whole car ride was silent as always.

When we reached her parents place they welcomed us. I can feel her getting nervous around her family. Specially her dad.

After having dinner I was sitting with her parents and brother when she went upstairs to spend sometime with her sister.

Suddenly her mom spoke "Did you told her about the deal yet..???"

What the...???

"But why should I... wait a second don't tell me she didn't know about the deal...???" They looked at each other then at me. That did it.

"How can you all do that to her.? She is an innocent girl.! You should have told her everything before spoiling her life like this. Are you both even sure that she is your real daughter..???" I asked them in disbelief and anger.

"Yeah she is our daughter.! Our own blood. She have to face all this because she ruined our reputation in society by calling off her engagement. She made our head bow down in shame in the society. She is just worthless." Her dad yelled.

I cant believe them. I felt disgusted by them.

I went upstairs and banged on her room door.

She opened the door. "What the..." I didn't even let her complete as I grabbed her hand and dragged her to our car.

I had decided one thing today I will leave her but I will always be their for her directly or indirectly and I will never let her go in that hell hole again. but first of all I have to divorce her.