Chapter 11.

Shagufta P.O.V

After he went to his work I did all the household work.

I made dinner for him. I know he had warned me already but its my duty I am his freaking wife.

I don't know whats going on. Or what will happen.

Yesterday he dragged me from my parents house without any explanation, even mom had not contacted me after that.

I think I should make a call to her. I am sure they are hiding something from me. And I need to know if I want to save my marriage.

I picked my phone and dialed her number.

After three ring she received the call.

"Assalamu alaikum Ammi" I greet her.

"Wallekum assalam" she replied in a dull voice.

"What's the matter Ammi. Why the hell you all are behaving like this.?? Please tell me Ammi. I know their is something wrong." I pleaded her hoping she will tell me.

"Its nothing you are just over thinking everything." that did it. My anger level went from 0 to 100 instantly.

"Over thinking..?? Seriously mom..!!! My husband behave with me like I am his servant. You all look at me with soo much guilt. And you are telling me that I am over thinking..!!!" I yelled at her first time in my whole life but I cant bare all this. Not anymore.

"It was a deal" What..??

"What...??? What type of deal Ammi..?? What are you talking about.?" I asked her confused.

"Your marriage was a deal." After hearing those words my head started spinning around.

My knees gave up as I fell on the floor, my phone slid out of my hand.

Why me..??? What did I ever do to face all this..???

Thats why he hates me. He was forced in this marriage. He love someone else. And he have the whole right to be with her.

At Night

It was already 12 a.m. and Zaid was still not home.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for him anxiously.

I had shifted my all the belongings to another room. I cant stay with him in the same room and after 2 months we are getting divorced. So what's the point of even trying.?

I heard the ruffling of the keys. He came in.

He glanced at me and went straight to his room. I sighed and followed him.

He took his cloths and went to the bathroom. After like 15 minutes he came out.

"Dinner..??" I asked him.

"No thanks, I had already ate." I just nodded my head.

After that he took his pillow and extra blanket and was ready to go when I stopped him.

"What now..??" He asked in annoyance.

"umm... you can have your room I had shifted my belongings in another one so you can sleep here. shabba khair." with that I went directly into my room and locked the door. I didn't even looked at his face.

Tears started to make its way out. I cried whole night thinking about how my life turned upside down.

Just because I said no to a engagement.