Chapter 12.

Shagufta P.O.V

One whole week had passed since I had shifted my room.

Zaid tried to talk to me but I just ignored him. He comes home late and directly go to his room.

Today is sunday and he is working at home. I made some tea and cookies for him. Whole day he hadn't came out, not even for lunch thats why I thought, I should give him something to eat.

I knocked on his room door "Come in." he said.

"You had not eaten lunch thats why i thought.." I trailed off. He just nodded and told me to keep it on night stand.

I was about to leave. "Shagufta can I have some words with you..??" He asked in a calm voice.

I sighed and decided to listen to him "Okay." with that i sat on the chair near his bed.

"Actually someone is com...." door bell rang cutting him off in the middle. I excused myself and went downstairs to see who it is.

When I opened the door there stood a beautiful girl in sparkling short skirt and crop top.

She was looking like some model "Where is my baby

She was looking like some model "Where is my baby...???" She asked me in a thick but fake voice.

"Excuse me...??? Who are.." I was cut off by Zaid.

"Hi Nisha." she pushed me aside and ran into his arms. I was just standing there with wide eyes and mouth hung open.

"I missed you soooo much baby." she puckered her lips shoving her body more into him. If it was even possible.

"I missed you too" with that Zaid kissed her cheek. I wanted to cry but I controlled myself.

Finally he turned to look at me. His eyes softened when he looked at me. "Shagufta actually this is Nisha. The girl I want to marry. And she will be staying here from today."

What...??? I cant believe him.

"Alright" thats all i managed to say. After all this is his house. He and keep and throw out anyone he wants.

"Baby I am too tired I need some rest. Please take me to our room." Such a drama queen. I rolled my eyes at her. Even though I was emotional mess I found her action rather funny.

"Come with me i will show you your room" I interupted them.

"I think you didn't hear me right. I will stay in the same room as Zaid alright. You just go and keep my bags in his room." I looked at Zaid, he was looking anywhere but at me.

"Okay" with that I went upstairs and put her bags in the room. They were heavy but I managed to carry.

The thing that killing me was Zaid and his ignorance. He was seeing everything yet he decided to turn deaf ear.

I went into my room and took my jacket and cell phone and than went downstairs.

"Where are you going..??" Zaid asked me while sitting with her on the couch. His hand around her waist and her head resting on his shoulder.

"None of your business" with that I slammed the main door shut and went to the park to clear my mind.

I cant believe him. He had the audacity to even ask.!