Chapter 14.

Shagufta P.O.V

After I went out of the room for breakfast. Zaid's room door was open so I decided to take a peek inside. The bed was empty. My eyes landed on the form of Zaid sleeping on the couch.

I smiled, I don't know why but I felt happy that he stayed away from her. He didn't slept on the same bed as her.

Then last night thought came rushing back and my smile vanished.

I will be divorced he love her. I lost my appetite to eat so i went directly into my room. Tears started rolling down my cheeks, I wiped them off harshly and went into the bathroom to wash my face and laid down on my bed.

After 1 hour my stomach growled so I went downstairs. Thankfully Nisha was nowhere around.

After making sandwich for myself I was about to leave the kitchen when I bumped into him. God I am not ready for this.

"Sorry" I muttered and sat on the dinning table to eat my breakfast.

"Where is Nisha..??" duh am I her P.A or something.

"I don't know" I shrugged and started munching on my sandwich.

"Divorce papers will be ready in three days" he informed me making me froze.

I stood up and went to him he was just standing there staring "So..finally you will get rid of me. I had spend my whole life waiting for my prince charming who will change my life but here what I get. Well expectations hurt man..!" with that I went directly into my room.

I cried and cried my heart out. I had never thought that my marriage life will end like this.

In evening...

I cant stay here anymore I am leaving. I had asked my friend Crystal that can i live with her till I get my own house and she agreed without any second thought.

After packing all of my stuffs it was already 8:00 p.m Zaid can arrive any moment now. I put my bags in the living area and switch on the t.v. one direction They don't know about us was playing.

I was too engrossed in the song that I hadn't even noticed Zaid was already home.

"What happened.? Why are you crying.? And whats all this.?" He pointed towards the bags lying on the floor.

He was looking too concerned. He cant be concerned he hates you it was a deal you are a burden on him. My inner voice yelled at me. I wiped my tears and switch off the t.v. and walked towards him.