17. Kiss

Oh my gosh... He was kissing me. My mate was kissing me. My first kiss. I was quick to react after I realised this. My eyes shut close and I placed my hands on his shoulders, keeping my balance on his lap. There was nothing sweet and caring about this kiss, this kiss was hot, needy, passionate.

His hands drifted from my hips, down towards my ass. He cupped it and lifted me more onto his lap, directly on top of him. I blushed beet red and could feel him smirking against my lips. He pulled away from the kiss, me breathing heavily, but he kept pampering kisses down my neck. He reached my sweet spot and I moaned loudly.

"Definitely like that sound" he growled against my neck before sucking on that area, giving me a hickey.

His hips bucked up against mine and I gasped, feeling him. Holy shit.

He stood up from his chair making me wrap my legs tightly around his waist. He walked us over to the couch that was in his office and laid me down. He stripped his shirt off, I probably had googly eyes. He was so sexy.

"I'm going to take you on this very couch" he said seductively.

He climbed on top of me and pressed his lips to mine, quickly pulling away just so he could take my sports bra off, leaving me with my bare chest. I wasn't very big in the chest department.

He grabbed one of my breasts with his hand and the other he placed in his mouth, flicking his tongue over my nipple.

"Oh I love you" I moaned. No! Shit. Did I say that? I did not mean that! Heat in the moment... He was my mate though. I should love him, just like he should love me.

He stopped what he was doing and pulled away from me. He threw his shirt at me and I placed it over my body.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, grabbing his hand as he started to walk away. He pulled away from me like I had burnt him and he glared at me. If looks could kill I would be dead. Shit... What have I done?

"Don't you dare say that again. Get it through your head Violet" he spat out my name. "I will never love you"

"Why?" I choked out. Oh no. The water works were about to start. "Why are you like this?"

"It's all I've ever known" he said softly. He has a soft side. But of course his face changed in less than a second back to his hard glare. "What happened then is never to happen again Violet"

"I thought that's what you wanted?" I asked trying to walk towards him but he just took steps back.

"I can't. No I can't do this" he grabbed his head and growled lowly.

"Please just give me a chance"

"Stay away from me Violet" he yelled. He was fighting with his wolf. He ran out of the house and I chased after him. What was going on with him? I shifted into my nearly full white wolf, the end of my tail was black and I had a small black triangle under my eye. My wolf sniffed out our mate's scent and off we went running through the trees trying to find him.

There he was, sitting by the little lake in the clearing. It had an amazing waterfall. This place was beautiful.

He turned his head and I stared at his wolf. He was the exact opposite to me. He was pitch black with white spots where I had my black spots. I trudged towards him and licked his face. He growled in his wolf form and I flashed him a wolfy grin.