9. Destined

Violet thrashed ferociously in the arms of my Gamma. Violet's brother growled and her father looked as if he was going to kill me. Stupid old man declaring a war against me. I was the most feared Alpha in the country. This pack had nothing against me.

"We will be back and when we do, you will give Violet back to us and we will execute your pack" The pup of an Alpha yelled at me before leaving with his pack.

"Please don't do anything, please" Violet begged me.

"How did you get here?" I yelled at her before taking her from my Gamma's arms.

"I wasn't going to stay in the house while you executed my pack members"

"They aren't your pack members. These people are your pack members. This is your pack now"

"You guys are monsters. I will never willingly be apart of this pack"

The pack warriors growled and I growled warning them to stop.

"I'll punish her for this behaviour" I spoke with authority.

The warriors sniggered and ran into the woods.

"I'm going to kill Diego for letting you come here"

"No Alpha. Please don't, please. He just wanted me to see my family. I was crying and he wanted to make his Luna happy. Please Alpha-"

"Why should I listen to a little girl like you"

"I'm your mate. Please"

"Stop begging. I don't listen to anyone, especially not you"

"Alpha"

I turned around and dropped Violet once I saw Tia standing there.

"Tia"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over. I could help you relax"

I looked at Violet and she was fuming. Her fists were clenched and her teeth were showing.

"Sure. I'll be over shortly"

Tia left after she came over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Are you serious?" Violet asked me. "You're such a-"

"Such a what Violet? Dickhead? Asshole? Jerk? I've heard it all. Just go home. I'll be back later"

"Are you really going to go over there? You're going to sleep with a pack slut when you could be with me.. Your mate"

"Tia and I have been fooling around for years. I'm not going to change my ways just because I have met you. I told you I don't want a mate"

"Well you should be changing your ways since you have met me. I'm your soulmate"

"Bye Violet" I said and walked away, leaving her in the woods.

Violet's POV

Was he really that stupid? To just leave me here in the woods.