5. Hatred

Alpha Reid's POV

I dropped Violet to the ground once I heard the sounds of my little sister. She ran towards Violet who was laying unconscious on the floor and glared up at me.

"Are you trying to kill her?" She screamed at me.

"You know nothing Maybelle, just shut up"

She submitted to me before paying her attention to Violet.

Maybelle stroked her hair in a soothing manner.

"She's so beautiful" she said to me.

All I did was grunt before walking to the lounge room.

"Reid, you need to get some sleep. You haven't had any in a while so please go and sleep. I'll take care of your mate" Maybelle said with Violet in her arms. She was such a strong She-Wolf.

"Give me my mate and leave Maybelle. Thanks for visiting. Now go"

She gave Violet to me and left with my Beta. I hated being like that towards my sister but I was just so angry. Angry with Violet. I hate her.

I walked up to our bedroom and laid her down on the bed. I then took her clothes off, only leaving her in her underwear and put my shirt over her small figure.

I took off my clothing leaving me naked. I slept naked and Violet had to deal with that.

Her injuries were fine and she would be healing in a few hours.

I fell asleep comfortably with Violet next to me.

Violet's POV

I woke up and my arms were around something solid. What the hell? I opened my eyes and I was spooning Alpha Reid.

I shrieked and jumped out of bed.

Alpha Reid growled.

"Is there a reason you are waking me up this early in the morning?" He yelled.

I looked down at my feet and saw that I wasn't wearing the clothes I was wearing before.

"You undressed me?"

"Yes. You weren't wearing clothes appropriate for bed so I changed you"

"What gives you the right to do that! I demand privacy"

"I can do whatever I want. You're mine" he said leaning up to glare at me.

The bed sheets moved slightly and it was then I realised he was naked.

"And you're naked!" I shrieked.

"I sleep naked. Is that a problem?"

"Yes!"

He growled and stood up. I quickly looked away from, my poor innocent eyes.

He walked towards me, looking at me with that anger in his eyes.

He pushed me up against the wall and pressed himself against me.

"We will sleep in the same bed together. You will sleep dressed like this and I will sleep how I want to. No complaints"

"No"

"You listen to me girl" he spat in my face. "You will do as I say. I am your Alpha!" He yelled in my face.

"You're no Alpha of mine"

He started shaking uncontrollably and I knew he was about to lose control.

He grabbed me roughly and dragged me outside.

"Where are we going?"

Nothing. He said nothing.

He opened a cellar door and dragged me down the stairs. The dungeon.

He opened a cell door and threw me in. I landed harshly on the floor. I cried out in pain and Alpha Reid just smirked.

He slammed the door shut and locked it with a key.

"You will stay in here for as long as I want you here for"

"Why are you doing this?" I cried out.

"Because I hate you. I don't want you as my mate"

"Then why am I here?"

"I don't know" he said before walking away.

I yelled in frustration. I do not deserve to be here. I have done nothing wrong.

"You're such a gorgeous young thing aren't you" I heard a weak voice say from the cell next to me.

I looked and this woman was gorgeous. Except for the fact that it looked like she hadn't got any food or water in days.

"Who are you?" I asked her softly.

"I'm Linda. I'm Reid's mother"

Short chapter sorry guys! Why do you think Reid's mother is in the dungeon? Xx