3. Alpha Reid

(Nick Bateman as Alpha Reid)

I prepared all the pack warriors and we ran to the clearing in the woods where we could sniff out their scent.

I followed behind Tai and the warriors followed behind me.

We stopped a fair distance away from the pack that was standing in front of us. Alpha Reid no where to be seen. Well I didn't really know what he looked like, I had never seen him before but none of these mutts smelt like an Alpha.

The wolves parted and Alpha Reid walked through. We were so far away that I couldn't see him clearly but you could tell he was a beautiful man, his muscles bulging. He had no shirt on so you could see his visible 6 pack.

"I want this land pup" He yelled to my brother.

"Over my dead body" my brother yelled back.

Alpha Reid smirked and was about to attack when he was interrupted by the squeals of my little sister. I looked at where the sequels came from and saw her running towards the cruel Alpha.

"NO!" I screamed while running towards her. It was too late. She had run right up to him and was now standing right in front of his huge figure.

I sprinted up to her as fast as I could in my heels and scooped her into my arms. I ended up tripping and was pretty much bowing down to the Alpha.

"Look up at me" he said roughly.

I obeyed his commands and looked up into his eyes.

'Mate' my wolf screamed at me.

"Mine" he growled.

I whimpered and Avalon grabbed my cheeks.

"Violet" she whispered to me. I couldn't look away from Alpha Reid's gaze though.

He was the one to break the eye contact and look back towards my pack.

"Fine pup. You can keep your land but I am taking back what is mine" he said glancing at me quickly before looking back at my brother.

"No! I will not let you take my sister"

"You either let me take your sister willingly or I will destroy your pack and take your sister by force. She is my property"

"I am not anyone's property!" I yelled at him.

I turned to face Tai and smiled weakly at him.

"I love you Tai"

"Why do I feel like you're saying goodbye?"

"Because I am"

"Violet you don't have to do this"

"I'm protecting you and this pack Tai. You've protected me from everything our whole lives, let me do this please"

Alpha Reid grabbed me and pulled me up to my feet.

"Avalon, I have to go. I'll be back to visit you soon angel"

"I don't want you to go" she cried to me while pressing her face into my neck.

"I don't want to go either"

When I said this Alpha Reid glared at me. I quickly put Avalon down and one of the pack members grabbed her and took her back to where everyone else was while she cried out for me.

"Cmon, we're going. I'll have one of my pack members collect your things"

"Don't I get to say goodbye to my family?"

"No. We're going"

I stomped my foot and crossed my arms across my chest. He sighed and walked towards me, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I screamed while hitting his back repeatedly.

I started crying knowing that I wasn't going to be able to say goodbye to my family.

We reached the border of the territory and I got thrown into the passenger seat of a black SUV with tinted windows.

Alpha Reid hopped into the drivers side and started the car, driving away from my territory, no words spoken from him. Me on the other hand... I was yelling at him nonstop.

"YOU'RE A BASTARD!" I screamed at him after 30 minutes of driving.

He stopped the car and his eyes were black.

"You never disrespect me again pup"

"I'm not a pup" I growled.

He grabbed my face roughly and forced me to look at him.

"You will respect me and do as I command"

"I'm not your slave" I spat at him.

He slapped me and my head jerked to the other direction.

"Shut up" he growled.

I looked at him in shock and he gripped the steering wheel.

"Just drive" I said hoarsely, choking the tears back.

He started the car back up and started the drive back to his territory.

During our drive I actually took the time to look at my mate.

He had put a shirt on but you could still see the outline of his 6 pack bulging out of the shirt. His muscles in his arms were nearly ripping the sleeves making me drool slightly.

His face.. Oh god.. His face is so sexy. His stubble made him look like a god. His face was so innocent looking but he was far from innocent. He was the devil. His hazel coloured eyes looked out hard towards the distance and his lips were pulled back into a straight line. He was emotionless.

"Done checking me out?" He snapped at me.

I quickly looked away from him and he sighed.

"We're nearly back to our territory"

"Yeah better be. We've been driving for nearly 13 hours. I want to get out of this stupid dress"

He quickly glanced over at me and my cheeks turned beet red.

"Not like that.. I mean... I don't want to sleep with you-"

"Shut up" he growled. "Just shut up. I'm sick of hearing your voice"

I nodded my head and looked out the windows. The trees started fading away as we pulled up to a house. It was large but not as big as a pack house.

"This is my house. Only I live here. So it'll just be you and I"

I gulped and looked at the house. Alpha Reid and I.. Together.. In his house.