12. Home

(Reid and Tia above)

Today was the day of the ball. I was so angry and upset. I was the one who should be going to the ball.

"Get out of bed" Alpha Reid said with a scowl on his face.

"No" I groaned.

"I said get out"

I pulled the blankets over my head and the next moment I was being lifted up in the air and dropped on the ground. I yelled in pain.

"What was that for?"

"I told you to get out of bed. It's 12pm"

I sighed and hopped up off the ground, glaring at my mate.

He looked away from me and I sighed.

Always blocking me out.

I had a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I waltzed down the stairs but stopped when I saw the man that held me back from my pack, was he the Gamma?

He bowed his head slightly. I looked towards Alpha Reid and there was Tia... Sitting on his lap and his arms were around her.

I growled loudly at her and she smirked at me.

"Baby make her stop. She's being so disrespectful" she whined to Alpha Reid.

"Violet! Apologise!"

"No" I growled out.

I saw the Gamma smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"Violet stop being difficult"

"You're the one causing every problem"

"If you just do what you're told I wouldn't be like this"

"Fuck you Alpha" I growled.

He roared and carefully placed Tia on the counter and then advanced towards me.

"Don't touch me" I said, tears threatening to spill.

"You're pathetic. Stop crying"

I glared at him and he smirked.

"See now was that so hard?"

~~~

I was sitting in the lounge room staring at the black screen of the TV.

"Are you gonna turn it on or just stare at it?"

I looked at the Gamma and then looked back at the screen.

I heard the clicking of high heels come down the stairs and I saw Tia. Her long hair was curled and her lips were painted with bright red lipstick that matched her red dress. It was short and reached just below her bum. She wore black heels that looked mighty uncomfortable. I looked at Alpha Reid who was standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for his date. He looked so sexy.

'Mate is so sexy' My wolf said dreamily.

'I know Vienna'

His navy blue suit fit him so perfectly. He had shaven a little bit so now there was only minimal stubble and his hair was styled up in a little quiff.