7. Diego

(Austin Butler as Diego)

I had been in here for a week now. I hadn't gotten any special treatment but I never really expected it anyways, if anything I was treated worse than any other person down here. I was given my half loaf of bread and my glass of water like Linda had said. Every day Alpha Reid would come down and try to make me submit to him but I never did so the abuse would come. It would be worse each day.

Alpha Reid came to my door like he usually did each day and he unlocked it.

"I'm not taking your shit anymore Violet. I'm sick of you saying no to me" he said dragging me out of the cell.

"I'm not going to just drop at your feet Alpha"

"Did I ask you to speak?"

"Did I ask you to speak?" I said, mimicking him.

He growled and tripped me up the stairs. I smashed my nose against the floor and it made a crunching sound. Great, broken nose.

I grabbed at it and stared at him harshly.

"You don't have to be such an asshole all the time"

"Do you always have something to say? Can you just shut up for a while"

I pulled a face at him and he just continued walking. I hopped up, following him back to the pack house.

"Go clean yourself up"

I walked past him, walking to the bathroom so I could clean myself up.

I did my business and stood in the shower just thinking about everything.

"You've been in there a while. Get out" I heard Alpha Reid say.

I thought I had locked the door.

I turned the shower off and reached for a towel but there was nothing there. I poked my head through the shower door and locked eyes with Alpha Reid who was holding my towel.

"Looking for this?" He said with a smirk.

"Give it to me" I groaned.

"Come and get it"

I sighed and got out of the shower, standing butt naked in front of him.

He looked down my body and his eyes turned black.

He handed me the towel and quickly exited the bathroom.

That was strange..

Alpha Reid's POV

I couldn't control my wolf when I was around Violet. He wanted her. I didn't want her. He did. I had the image of Violet naked, fresh in my mind.

Oh how I was going to pound that little mate of mine. Her waist was so tiny, her hips and thighs expanding out, bringing out her curves.

'Mate beautiful' my wolf said in my head.

I walked to my office that I had at the house and slammed the door shut.