Just Friends?

I woke up realizing what I was doing right after school. Finally having friends to hang out with. I went on with my day normally and right after school I met up with Drew and Cayce.
"So... What are we doing?" I asked
Drew laughed. "We'll hang out here for a while then get something to eat."
"Ok"
We hung out with each other and their friends for a while. I could tell some of them weren't so nice. Like Krista. She had bitch written all over her. Her style, attitude, facial expressions, she looked like a real life Regina George in a school uniform. Drew's best friend Kyle seemed nice but kind of nerdy. Not the type of guy I'd expect him being friends with. Then his other best friend, Alexa, something seemed oddly familiar about her but I've lived in California my whole life. There's no possible way I could know her.
"Ok it's 4 now. We should go get something to eat. I'm starving!" Cayce said interrupting Drew's conversation with Krista.
"Yeah let's go. Where do you wanna go Alex?" He asked me
"Um what's around here?" I asked having no clue what to say.
"How about Sushi Yama?" Cayce asked making everything easier
"Oh I don't like sushi.." I replied.
"There's hibachi there too. It's really good. Come on!" Cayce said pulling me toward my car.
"Don't you have your own car?" I asked Cayce
"Yeah, but Drew brought me to school today so my car's at home. I'll show you around this place. You probably only know how to get from your house to school, your sister's school and back home am I right?" She said with confidence
"It's like you read my mind" I said awkwardly
"Let's go then!" She said jumping into the passenger seat.
*At Sushi Yama*
I was surprised they didn't invite any other friends here but I kind of enjoyed it just being us.
"So. You're from California. What's it like there?" Drew asked
"It almost never rains and is always hot. Our house wasn't as small as the one we have now but I don't want to seem too needy. Our new house is nicer though." I said, keeping it brief
"Anything going on yet? Any drama or anything?" Cayce asked me. I instantly thought about what happened yesterday.
"Well.... My sister broke her ankle yesterday running up the stairs. We were home alone and I rushed her to the hospital."
Their mouths dropped open.
"Oh my god." Drew said with a smile "I guess you'll be saving lives when you graduate" here we go again with the flirting.
"Most definitely." I said back leaning closer to him with a smile.
"Maybe I'll fall down the stairs so you can come save me." He said leaning closer to me. He was such a flirt. I couldn't contain myself.
"Sure I will. Or maybe I'll just let you die at the bottom of your stairs." I said leaning in even closer.
"I know you would save me. It's only been two days and you already have a gigantic crush on me. I can tell." He said while leaning back
"It's been two days and I can tell you have a crush on me. I can tell. You're always. Flirting with me." I said leaning back.
"Oh come on Alex! I know you do."
"You didn't deny what I said"
"You didn't either"
"Okay....." Cayce said interrupting before I threw my bowl of salad at his face.
"Alex. Come with me. For just a second." She said while standing up. I followed her until we couldn't see Drew anymore.
"Honestly, you guys would be so cute together!" She said with excitement. "He really likes you. He's told me." She proclaimed
"But I've only known him for a couple of days." I explained
"I can tell when Drew has a crush. He teases them, and flirts with them. Too bad he's been hung up with this other girl. She's a slut."
"Who?" I asked
"Molly. She's a senior. She always is hanging over Drew." She said "she's no good for him."
Cayce said while walking back to the table. Our food was there and I ate so fast. I was so hungry.
"Someone's hungry..." Drew said with a laugh. I realized I was eating like an animal. I cleaned my face and ate slower. Cayce and Drew laughed. I laughed too.
"You guessed it. I'm a dork. I don't belong with your group of friends. I'm not funny or outgoing. I'm just. A dork." I said feeling down about myself.
"Yeah you do. You're funny, nice, and.....and..... Pretty." Drew said looking down at his feet.
"Ooo shit is going down..." Cayce said all pumped. She seems like the best friend I never had.
"You.... You think I'm....pretty?" I said blushing.
"Yeah." He exclaimed smiling at me and looking into my blue eyes as I got lost in his.
"Told you."Cayce said breaking the silence.
"Told who what?" Drew asked
"Alex, I told you he was falling for you!" She excitedly said. "New otp right there!"
*10 minutes later*
We payed and left to our cars.
"Hey Alex." Drew called me before he got into the car with Cayce. He walked over to my car. He pulled me close to him. He pulled out his phone.
"Can I have your number?" He asked me
"Sure!" I responded. My heart beating so fast because how close I was to him. We switched phones and entered our numbers.
"Can you give me Cayce's too?" I asked.
"Already done." He said looking into my eyes. My heart beating a mile a minute. I knew what was happening next. He pulled me closer. He leaned in and kissed me. His soft lips pressed against mine. I've never kissed anyone before this. I wanted it to last forever. It seemed like forever before he let go.
"Call me" he said with a smile
"Of course." I smiled.
He hugged me goodbye and walked to his car.
What the hell just happened? I ask myself while starting my car. I look over to him as he pulls away. Replaying what happened in my mind over and over again.