Chapter 17💛

Sorry for how long this has took me but here it is and I hope you enjoy it 😃

Percy POV

*day to go back to Hogwarts and revel himself to camp half-hell I mean half-blood*

Beep beep beep beep

"Turn that stupid thing off before I get a skeleton to smash it to bits," aww Nicos so nice to me and my possessions. Wow I used a big word.

"You Turn it off death breath," I say rolling over in the bed putting my head under the pillow, while Nico moved further away from me on the bed.

"It's your room," he argued.

"I'm a god," I fired back.

"Well do godly magic to get that thing off," he said, so I did.

"That's better," he says relaxing and coming back into the middle of the bed a bit.

"PERCY AND NICO GET UP NOW!" Hestia's shouted.

"Five more years!" I shout back while Nico chuckles.

"ITS 4:48 you have 12 minutes before the meeting get up!" Hestia shouted again and Nico got up.

"Em perce I don't have clothes here," he blushed. Awwwww he's so cute.

"Pray to Aphrodite for a change of clothes," he nodded his head and made the way to the bathroom. He's so cute.

I chuckle getting changes into dark blue jeans, a black top with a deep sea green hoodie I top it off with red converse. I don't like my clothes to match anyway.

Nico comes wearing a red hoodie with a deep blue top and sea green jeans and black converse.

Wait a minute....

"We match," Nico pointed out blushing.

"I know and I think we should prank a little love goddess for this latter but for now we need to go," I say. I flash and Nico shadow travels to Olympus.

4:59.

"Percy's early?" Athena asked. (No I'm late 🙄)

"Are they wearing matching clothes?" Apollo asked as Hermes raised an eyebrow. (Thanks to a certain love goddess yes)

"Did Percy even try to get his hair neat?" Aphrodite asked. (no)

"ENOUGH!!" Zeus yells, "as Percy and Nico came early we should start early,"

"Okay" "sure" "fine" flew across but I'm different so,

"YEAH GUYS, everyone up off their lazy bums and let's to scare camp!" A couple gods chuckle, Nico just shakes his head.

We flash to camp all the gods in a circle with me and Neeks in the middle.

"Camp we have bad news," Zeus starts.

"Percy died?" some camper shouted.

"He's already dead!" Andrew shouted at the camper. That made me want to go and rip his head off.

"No it's- its u can't say it someone else," Poseidon said faking upset.

Is anyone videotaping this?

"I will," I say masking my voice they move from the circle giving everyone a clear view of me, "that bad news is that I Percy Jackson is going to school today," I fake tears and run and hug Nico while he rubs my back.

"Percy!!" Loads of campers shout.

"But he's dead!?" Andrew and Annabitch shout.

"Am I? Hades, Nico did you forgot to tell me i died?"

"No perce you alive," Nico chuckled.

"Good, good so now I heard there is this problem here at camp-