Chapter 2💛

I own Nothing

Ron and Hermione and Ginny and harry are not dating sorry

Thanks everyone for their comments and suggestions

** Percy P.O.V**

" Percy the second offer is ... you go to this school for witch craft and wizardry called Hogwarts," I Almost laughed at the name 'Hogwarts' wait did he say wizards? Wait school!

"Why would i go to this school?" I didn't mean to be snappy, but I did opps, oh well.

"Because they are just out of a war but they dont know the worst has yet to come they need your help eve is they dont know it yet," 'Okay i'll admit good reason'.

"Okay i'll go but if its for 'Wizards' that came perform 'magic' wont I stand out like alot?"

"Percy I know we should have told you but your mum is a witch."

"you don't say," I muttered, "Can I ask a question?" I asked Zeus.

"Okay."

"What am I the god of?" I heard a few gods snicker at that fact I didn't know*cough* Apollo Hermes *cough*.

"You are the God of Heroes, Loyalty, Sass, Emotions, Night, blue food and anything blue, Time and Earth also Minor God of the Sea also you will not be bound by ancient rules," My dad replied, 'wow' I thought.

"Percy you leave for Hogwarts in 2 days so you can buy your wand and robes and pet tomorrow understand?" My dad asked me.

"Yeah, yeah got it."

"Percy?" Hestia came froward from her hearth and walked towards me.

"Yes Lady Hestia?" I asked.

"No need for 'Lady' Percy I have and offer for you but it is your choice."

"Okay Hestia and what is this offer?" I ask in the nicest way possible.

"Would you like to be my Champion?"

"I would love to La- I mean Hestia" I say with hesitation (apart for my lady slip up).

"Good" She placed her hand on my forehead suddenly I could fell all of my power, all my Godly duties and my Champion power.

"You can heal and harm with fire cook home made meals and teleport but you can do Godly teleport to so that ones not useful."

"It is useful thank you Hestia."

"No problem Percy you are a true hero," I smile at this.

"So is that it if so I'm tried and do I stay I'm my cabin cause I really don't want to..."

"You could stay with me," Aphrodite offered I was about to say 'no' but Hestia did it for me.

"My Champion is welcome to stay with me as I have a room for my Champion that was Built before he was born, " She said giving Aphrodite a glare.

"Sorry Aphrodite but I would love to stay with Hestia and check out my room there."

"Okay," she mumbled disappointed.

"Meeting over!" Zeus declared.

"Bye," I yell before holding Hestia's out stretched hand. We flashed into her place I looked around the room I was in and my jaw dropped. The walls were Sea Green with designs of waves and the floor was Ocean Blue.

"I'll leave you to look around good bye," Hestia said leaving in a flash of light.

I looked around and opened closet to see hoodies and jeans of all different colours but manly Sea Green or Ocean Blue I closed the closet and went to bed cause tomorrow I go shopping 'great' I thought.

-_Harry's P.O.V_-

The Wars over Ron, Hermione and I got letters to attend our final year at Hogwarts Ron and Hermione are arguing about going back Ron says 'Its pointless what can they teach us?' and Hermione is just saying education is important and we should learn more and there is loads about certain subject we need to learn.

Days went by fast there's only a days until we're back at Hogwarts.

We arrived at Diagon alley at 5 first we visited Grigotts then got our books then robs. Hermione suggested I get a new pet since Hedwig died, we walked in to get me a new pet I didn't want a new pet but I'll have a look. We looked around until i saw a beautiful owl with pure black feathers and golden eyes, the owl was larger than the rest but not in a bad way it flew over and landed on my shoulder, I shouted for Ron and Hermione to come over I decided to call her Midnight.

We paid for midnight and when we walked out when we saw a boy around our age looking around like he was lost I was about to help him when a beautiful lady about 20. We say the boy bow and say something that sounded like

"Lady Hecate". The Lady 'Hacte' I think said.

"No need Perseus you are far more powerful no need to bow."

"Its just Percy to you."

Hermione dragged me an Ron away before we could hear more.

"Bloody hell Hermione, who do you reckon they are?" Ron asked.

"Perseus and Heate obviously," Hermione answered.

"What are they doing here never seen them around before and the seem American?" Ron asked.

" I dono and probably because the are American," Hermione replied.

The rest of the day went quickly and before Ibknew it we were on the train to Hogwarts.

**Percy .P.O.V.**

I woke up earlier than usual and walked down the stairs to meet Hestia.

" Oh Perseus your up."

"Please Hestia just Percy."

"Okay Percy, anyway today you will go to Diagon Ally and meet Heate there and get you school supplies."

"Okay when do I leave?" I asked I was looking forward to school and that's strange.

"After breakfast what do you want?"

"Blue pancakes please," She chuckled a bit at me order but made it. I mean I am the god of blue food, what did she expect? Me to get food that's not blue!!

After breakfast I flashed into Diagon Ally I saw other people flash in I was confused how can they do this and Hestia answered my question 'They can do that its a form of transport in the wizard world' 'Okay'.

I look around and see Heate.

"Lady Heate" I bow, I only bow because I respect her.

"No need Perseus you are far more powerful no need to bow." she said

"Its just Percy to you," She smiled and lead me through the crowds first we went to a wizard bank then to a book shop and I got a owl my owl is pure white with little bits of blue through it it has sea green eyes like me. We got my robs and Finally we got to get my wand.

We walked in and I looked around lots of shelf with boxes

"Hello," a small voice said.

"Hello we came to get Pers- Percy here a wand," Heate told him.

The man came into view holding a box. "Try this," he took the wand out the box and handed it to me. As soon as it touched my hand it turned to dust.

"Sorry," I tried to apologize.

"You were too powerful for the wand no need to apologize," He went and got another wand.

He came out with a new box with sea green swirls and a sword on the front. He took it out of the box and handed it to me. I took at and looked at it it was a black wand with red, blue and green swirls. I waved it and a faint sent of water filled the room.

"Interesting this wand was made for the most powerful wizard of all time I hope you use it well after all the wand chooses the wizard Mr.Jackson." CREEEPY !

_______________________________

thanks for reading sorry it took so long my wifi was out but i hope you like it please comment and leave