Chapter 4💛

I own nothing.....
So sorry it took soo long !
Thanks for all the comments please keep them coming.

enjoy:) _----- Harrys P.O.V_-----

Percy went strait to bed while the rest of us started to talk.

"Who is he?"

"Why is he here?"

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

"ENOUGH!" I yell everything quiets down I smirk 'still in power'.

"I'm sure Percy will answer questions later a for now just relax." Everyone looked at me then went into there own convos.

Everything was relaxed when we heard an ear piercing scream from the boys dorm ad campaign he only one in their was ... him.

We all ran up to see what was wrong.

When we got there al we could see was Percy scream and shaking in the bed the covers were over the other side of the room. He stopped. Then woke up with a start.

"What you's looking at?" He asked. Is he really that dumb?

"You," Hermione said casually, "You were screaming your head off shaking as well you were very pale," She said with concern. Why would she worry about him?

"Oops sorry is I disrupted anything important I've got to go see you'd later," She said calmly and walked out. Pfft probably over reacting with the screams.

😂 😂 😂 Percy POV 😂 😂 😂

(Dream/nightmare)

I was in tartarus held to the wall in chains...not any chains these chains were made for gods so it takes the power of who ever is wearing them.

I was almost out of power and getting your tortured isn't fun. What makes it worse Annabeth was here.

Kronos came through the iron doors with is demon sword out and walked towards Annabeth he made a deep cut in her thigh and then a small cut on her arm then stopped 'and turned to me with a devilish smile on his ugly face (not Luke's body) oh good he wants to torture me fun' I thought.

He strolled over to me casually putting his sword in a table pulling out a whip and a dagger. He sat the dagger down next to the sword.

150 whips ouch 151.....

He got bored of the whip and got the dagger and cut a deep gash in my thigh then my arm then face it kept going on for hours on hours u till I woke up with a start

( end of dream)

After the little convocation I walked out and headed to Dumbledores office because he's the only one who knows what u am(he know he's a demigod not a god)and I need someone to help me.

I got to the door of his office and knocked. I hear a faint, "come in!" so I did.

"Hello Perseus."

"Please Professor it's just Percy to you."

"Okay then Percy what brings you get at this time," I looked at re clock it was 10 o'clock.

'Oh well'

" I had a nightmare."

"Would you like to talk about it?" Hr asked kindly.

"Yes please if you don't mind."

"It's okay so take a seat."

I did I explain everything (apart from the god thing) about my nightmares about Annabeth I felt comfortable with him and he was a very good listener.

"Proffer can I tell you something you must promise never to tell anyone?" I I'm going to tell him I'm a god he deserves to know and I trust him .

"Yes I will not repeat to anyone."

"I was made a god an Olympian god,"!he looked stunned but he looked like he believe me. He snapped out of his trance and bowed.

"If you don't mind my lord god of what?"

"It's okay you don't need to bow or say any lord business and it's fine I'm the god of Heroes, Loyalty, Sass, Emotions, Night, blue food and anything blue,Time and Earth also Minor God of the Sea also I'm not be bound by ancient rules I'm also the champion of lady Hestia, " he looked stunned to say the least.

"Well Percy I hope you enjoy your stay if you need anything don't hesitate to ask."

"I hope I do to thanks Dumbledore," I looked at the clock it was 2am I sigh, "Goodnight Dumbledore."

"Night Percy if you have another one come back if you wish."

"I will."

With that I left I feel at home here.

**Harrys POV**

( in the morning)

I woke up to see HE (percy) was back. sigh. I got up ad dressed and by the time I was ready he just got up. lazy much. I walked down to breakfast thinking 'Where did he go last night' I hope he got caught where ever he went.

Percy walked down and I noticed he wasn't wearing robes everyone looked at him weirdly but he just kept walking. He sat across from me and next to Hermione who blushes madly at this I growl quietly at this she can't like him even Draco is better than him.

"Hi," he said awkwardly.

"Why aren't you wearing robes?" I ask straight to the point.

"Didn't want to I'm sure Dumbledore will understand," He said with no fear at all " so when do we get our time tables?"

"Right now," Hermione answers looking at professor mcgonagall walking down.

"Percy where are your robes?" She asked him.

"I'm my trunk," he sassed 'sassy much'.

"Why are you not wearing them?" She pushed.

"Reasons only professor Dumbledore will understand."

"I'm sure you could explain" She kept pushing.

"Well unless you want to be scared to death I think not," A new voice said. Dumbledore??

"Dumbledore why isn't he In school robes?" McGonagall asked.

"He has reason professor reason only some will understand reason only down will know and I'm afraid you can't right now," Percy gave him a thank you smile and said.

"Can I get my timetable please?"

McGonagall managedto grunt, Fine and had him it then moved on to everyone else.

"Thank you Professor Dumbledore and if you wish for me explain I will."

"No need Perseus sorry Percy I understand after last night it's better just to let you be," he flinched at Perseus why that's his name.

So he hates Perseus well that's what he's getting called from now on then I thought evilly. I have something to embarrass him with.

_______________________

sorry it took so long I hope you enjoyed please comment, vote, follow and leave suggestions.