Chapter 16💛

Sorry for the long wait hope you enjoy the chapter😂 😂

💀👻Nico POV👻💀

After Percy flashed us to McDonalds, he actually took us there .____., (whale) he ordered us loads of food and founds us a table with no one near by to over hear us most likely talk about camp.

"Why do you look paler? Have you been eating? Are you tired? Should we go if you-" he bombarded me with questions.

"Shut up I'm fine," I chuckle. Only Percy could wake up after 5 months and worry about me.

"Are you sure? Cause if your not-" he rambled on, again.

"Just eat!" I say, well boss him.

"Will that make you happy?" He gave me the same puppy dog eyes as earlier.

"Yes, yes it will now eat before I make you," I sigh, this is going to be one long meal.

"How are you going to make me?" His white or attitude changed to his sarcastic funny side that I missed.... Wait what? I didn't just think that. OMG what am I thinking.

"Trust me I will," daring him to challenge me trying not to show how districted I am by thoughts of him.

He leaned in, "I would like to see that," I look in his eyes there were ......wonderful.... They're so perfect.

"You want to?" I raise an eyebrow leaning in like he did trying not to get distracted in his beautiful eyes.

"Yep," he popped the 'p' challenging me further.

I look around and they're mortals all around not close enough to hear us but definitely close enough if I made any skeletons rise they would see them .... That mean no skeleton... Dang it.

"I would but they're mortals and I'm sure the mist ant hide 100 skeletons jumping on your face!" I say calmly.

He faked hurt, " but I just got out of an a coma," he wiped his fake tear away.

"So?" I fake not caring Knowing it's fake.

"Oh well," he shrugged before eating his food.

What a weird boy/demigod/God/wizard/thing. I shrug the thought off and start eating.

"So what did I miss when I was out?? That the gods didn't say cause we all know they never tell me anything," he asked me knowing he was right. The gods did hide something.

"Well you go back to Hogwarts in 9 days after the rebuild what was destroyed, I know so early , also I go with you cause school so fun," I roll my eyes, " well as they did said Annabeth and that thing, Andrew, have been trying. To tell everyone you died and I personally want us to do a grand entrance, also the basically own camp the make demigods do their jobs, kind of like the gods just not you and artemis cause we all know you both hate it when people do stuff you could do, they are so mean to the demigods and punish them for ridiculous things and half of the time they aren't true and they know it." I kind of ramble on. Blame the ADHD.

"Soo Annabith and Andrew are arseholes to camp we go back to school witch will be amazing, not, and we make a grand entrance?" He summarised.

"Yep."

"Why don't the gods stop them? Please don't say they're to scared, cause if you do I will go to and buy 10,000 chicken wings take them to Olympus and throw them in the gods faces. And I'm not kidding. I will do it. "