Chapter 10💛

Sorry for the wait I have been super I'll and didn't have time but now I'm back! This may be short so sorry!!
I OWN NOTHING!!

Annabitch - sorry Annabeth POV ( not sorry)

As we watch Percy's memories I see everyone crying even thou that d**k deserves it, I'm very happy now and if he wasn't a God I would tell him to shove his memories up his arse but since I'm already in shit because of that no good Perseus Jackson I keep my mouth shut but hope someone else does.

ΨΨ Percy ΨΨ

I see that start crying on the first day haha wait till the second day.

Well there a reck on the 3rd day, wow I thought I got emotional over this!! IM RIGHT HERE GUYS!!! Wow can't you see I'm right here, Thailas in tears and she the only one I hate to see in tears!!! God I hope she's okay and not worried over me too much!! In fact not at all !!

When it was done everyone, even some of the God even though they had already watched it, but Annabitch andAndrew where crying.

"So you see Percy done nothing but was still tossed out like an old pizza box," the gods chuckle at my choice of words.

"Only you would say pizza box what about -" Apollo started but got lots of glares - Poseidon- and stopped before he died.

"Well did you like that movie?" I ask nicely. And there's another to me of water works.

"Just going to say this bluntly," I tell them he's alive, "he's still alive and he fine except form the pain you all caused," I'm making this worse shit !

"W-w-will h-he c-Come back?" Thaila asked. I'll tell her and Chiron no one else- just yet.

"It's thaila isn't it?" I ask to make it more realistic she just nods, " I talked to Percy the other day and I would like you to stay behind you to Chiron."

"Yes my lord," they says Bowing, creepy,

"May I asks Lord what's your name? " Chiron . Shit name.

"I wish not to share my name right now same reason as my mask but you and Thaila will find out after the meeting oh and death boy," I say turning to Nico who snickered, " you an stay to" here it come.

"Well thank you Lord of sass" he say so dramatically. Haha my turn. Everyone looked at him scared or scared for him, Let's make them shocked.

"Are you sure you Hades' son cause with that drama you could be a child of drama queen aka Zeusy," the gods an Nico just laugh. Zeus and Hades pouted.

"I'm pretty sure I'm the ghost king," he states.

"Don't you mean ghost queen?" I say trying to sound as serious as possible.

"Sorry milady it's ghost king,"

"Oh crops breath its Lord not milady you need to go back to school." haha.

"Should I come to your school again," he smirked. Yess

"Don't blame me the rest of Olympus sent me to hell, I mean school wait no, I mean hell,"!Athena looked angry but stayed quite .

"I thought my dad lived in hell?" Que Hades Pouting.

"Nope schools hell," the gods look amused wile the demigods look scared for Nico haha he's only insulting and Olympian god who cares? Not me for sure, should I?

--Harry's POV--

Percy away to camp half blood and left me alone to deal with questions like:
Was that a joke?
Is he really a god?
Is he single?
Where did he go?
Did Harry know cause he knew the gods?

They should just wait till he's back man!! People have no patience.

ΨΨ Percy POV ΨΨ

After the meeting Nico, Thaila and Chiron say back good.

"I have news on Percy Jackson," I say straight to the point and boy did that got Thaila as Chiron's attention real fast.

"What happened? All I know Is he was summoned to Olympus and never came back," he said with tears leaking from his eyes.

"Oh but he did come back," I say whipping his tears the taking my hod and mask off.

"P-p-Percy?" Thaila asked.

"The one and only. Hey Pine cone face long time no see," I joke and go tackled into a hug.

"Percy my boy your a god?" Chiron asked.

"And a good an sassy one at that,also he forgot to mention he's the god of blue food and anything blue," Nico 'helpfully' put in.

"You knew!!" Thaila and Chiron basically screamed.

"He only found out yesterday and yes I'm and Olympian a god of bla bla bla you already know and guys guess what..."

"What?" Thaila and Chiron ask ad Nico has a sly look on.

" I ... Go ... To ... Aschoolforwitchesandwizerds" just to make them mad.

" what?" They ask ( minus Nico).

"He said that he goes to a school for witches and wizards duh" he says.

"Yep,"

" you go to school?"  T

"well done my boy" C

"The gods make me,"I explain,

"That makes sense," they mumble.

"But I still go," haha their faces.

"So Percy will you stay?" C asked.

"No Annabitch sorry Annabeth (not sorry) is here," they laugh a bit at Annabitch.

"Nice nickname kelp for brains."

" well airhead it wasn't hard," oh snap.

" I can't beat the god of sass can I?" She asks.

"Nope," I say popping the 'p'.

"I tried."

"Is there another war?" C asked.

"Yep and I think and there's this bald dude with no noes and a magic stick that's Harry's  enemy , he my pal, is back and he is a murderer and he needs a mint geez" I say.

"Who would you know he's back?"

"It kind of happened during tartarus ......

~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<•••••

so sorry I have been ill as f**k and couldn't update but I hope you do enjoy this and sorry it's kind of short I did try but this is all I could do and you wanted more and i felt bad making you wait so I did it as it was.       I'm also taking reading suggestions as the people who have recommended books so far has ace me AWSOME books to read and I would like to read some of you guys books more often,

I would like to say a huge, huge thank you to every single one of you who have read and voted and commented.

Please follow / vote / comment if you like if you do t tell me what you do t like and I'll try to improve, 

Love you all 😘😘 bye