Chapter 7💛

I own nothing!

Most of you'd voted for Nico and Percy to date so I'll try and bring Nico in for yous and u would like to say thank you to everyone who reads/comments/votes .
Now on with story...

ΨPercy POVψ

We ran up to Dumbledores office and knocked. "Come in," so we did.

"Dumbledore we really need to talk," I say and Harry just nods.

"Very well carry on."

I told him about the voices and the meeting and Harry explained his dream.

"I see well would you like to talk to the Olympians?"

"Is it okay if I take Harry as they dragged him into this?"

"Yes, yes I think it's better if you do I will catch you up on your school work and say you are delivering a message or me."

"Thank you," me and Harry say in sync.

" We'll get going."

"Bye , oh tell sev and Lupin will you?"

"Yes now get going."

"See ya."

"Be safe you's two."

"I Alway am," we say together and chuckle.

We flash to Olympus and no ones there. "Great," I mumble.

I create a ball of energy and flick it up to the sky showing the rest to come here right now.

"Perseus what is it?" Zeus asked.

"Please uncle its Percy and please get Hades."

"Very well," he grumbled.

Hades flashed in.

"Perce," he says and opens his arms for a hug.

"Uncle Hades," I say before hugging him.

"Still your favorite?" He asks in a whisper.

"Obviously you will always be my favorite Uncle," I whisper back. He steps back and a black throne appears next to Poseidon.

"I've got news?"

"Is it good or bad or is it both maybe.." Athena trails off.

"Emm well Harry come here," Harry steeps forward obviously scared.

"Bow before me mortal," Zeus thunders.

"Shut up drama queen he's here to help," I snap while the rest chuckle.

"Fine what can a wizard do?"

"All do respect uncle they can do a lot of damage," *sigh* this is going to be a long day.

"You all know about the voice I heard well Harry had a dream and I will let him tell you about it. Oh and Harry you can sit on my throne," I say pointing to mine.

"Thanks Percy well my dream went like this ..... And Percy explain your world and here we are,"!Harry explained.

"Percy, my baby boy," I hear Poseidon mutter. I walk over to my dad and hug him.

"It's okay dad it always is," I reassure him even though I don't believe it.

"You been through so much Percy too much I want you to be safe and happy, happy I've not seen you happy in so long since your brother came to camp half-blood and I want to see you happy and care free," he said letting tears fall.