Chapter 11💛

Harry's POV

Percy came back to days later looking like he hasn't slept in ages wow what happened? He only went back to that camp, SHIT that camp and that Annabell ? Girl would be there god I hope nothing to bad happens knowing Percy and from what he told he he blow up a volcano cause monster things were throwing lava at him what would he do this time?

"Yo Percy," I say getting his attention, please for the rat if the god let him be okay.

"Yeh?" He had a forced smile on his face.

"Perce don't force a smile thy come naturally, what happened?" I ask.

"Just Annabitch sorry Annabeth-" that's the name- " stirring stuff" ohh.

"You okay though?" Of corse he's not stupid.

"Will be wana practice with swords daggers and other cool stuff ?" Hell yes.

"Yeh sure," I keep calm, wow.

" I need to say hi to everyone first,.....sadly," he muttered the last part I had to strain my ears, I'll ignore that.

"So...... Let's get going?" I am trying to cheer him up,

"Yeh why not," he usually says 'yep' and pops the 'p'. Someone things wrong...

💀 Tom (aka. VOLDEMORT) POV💀

Oh how I love suffering. Oh I love it. Who better to surfer than the savior of the wold? No one. I already have Percy breaking now Harry and the rest shall fall. Just you wait....

💧🐠Poseidon🐠💧

There is something wrong with Percy but he won't tell anyone, I just want him to be okay he's been through so much he deserves peace he deserves more than what he's got yes he's a god but he is the strongest God ( maybe not the smartest) and has the kindest heart. My son what has the world done to you?

⚡️💨 Zeus POV💨⚡️

There is something wrong with Perseus and that's affecting my brothers, my brothers as in two Percy and Hades has a special bond of some sort, it's affect the whole of Olympus but we try not to show it. It's even affecting Ares and Artemis and Athena for gods sake they all hate him ( well Artemis hate all male) and his emotions affect them, he's the God of emotions yet he can't control his. Oh Percy what happened to you?

😡😈Kronos😈😡

Oh how I love the lam they will never see what hit them ahaha. Oh well at least they pesky gods will be dead their hero will be broken.. Oh wait he already is ahaha. The time has come for their end for the world to have a new age. It's time .......