"Oh, I thought they said they are rescheduling."

"Yes, they rescheduled to the new date which will be something between October and November."

"Oh. Cool, the results are in... look!"

"See, I told you."

The next few hours were spent with laughter and fun with Annie, Cory, Tina, and Miley. Finally, we decided to have a party at Cory's house as her parents were away for a business meet and at around nine, we decided to call in.

After the incident, Den did a good job leaving me alone and doing his own job. I got to hear that he was blacklisted with the thugs in town and there was a hint that he might be in the marijuana business. It was sad to know that, but some choose their way to be different and they have to pay the price.

The party and fun never ended which dragged us to more fun until the sun started to make way through the dense clouds and that was when we decided to call it a night. We slept over each other in Cory's bedroom while the boys crashed in the parent's room. Good thing they were away for a week on business.

This was my life that took a crazy turn somewhere making me the happiest girl in the world. Ah, for being a fat girl... my life and story were circulated on top speed than the death of a prominent person from our town. Sometimes, I just wish to not be different. But, as of now... I am happy and was happy because I am fat. So, I will have to live with that.

We crashed pretty hard and later I and Alex decided to go for a ride.

---

There was something serene and beautiful today. My mind was relatively at ease as I welcomed the harsh sunlight that seemed to pierce its way into my eyes. I looked at my surroundings, the room was different and the place was unfamiliar; even though my pink duvet was my comfort. Rubbing my eyes, I looked here and there and was astonished to see that I was someplace else. I bolted up and looked at my surrounding. It seemed like a barn house. The place was made out of wood and hay with the bed being something soft and fluffy. There was a big window in one side of the room and it was where the whole of the sun was pouring in. Completely fazed, I tried to remember something. But, everything was a blur.

I got up from the bed to only find myself in the birthday suit. A ridiculous thought hit my gut, and I shuddered. I wrapped the duvet around my body and frantically searched for my clothes which lay littered throughout the room like someone threw them in haste. The pain in my lower abdomen made my fears upsurge hundred times. Was I raped? Where am I?

"Good morning sunshine."

I turned to see Den by the door holding a tray full of homemade goodies. The sight of him was enough for me to go in the panic mode and I uttered a soft cry, then blacking out.

"Hey, wake up..."

Rubbing my eyes and looking up, I saw Alex dropped on one knee, looking at me with concern. The place was eerily familiar to my dream. Oh, that was a dream... Den was in my dream. I sighed and fall back comfortably into the bed which was soft and fluffy. Rubbing one hand through my face and my hair, I gathered up myself and looked at him, Alex.

He wore nothing but black torn jeans which fitted him like a second skin, showing off his abs. looking at him, I wanted to taste him... oh, I am really hungry. So, I needed to fuel up myself to think straight and that's when I saw what he did.

He took the tray from the bedside table and looked at me admiringly. He prepared chocolate chip pancakes with French toast and orange juice. It was so sweet of him. There was a rose in a small vase with a note which read: Yesterday night was awesome. Let's do that again.

I covered my face with a pillow and groaned, loving his manly laughter that erupted from his throat like a sweet thunder which knocked at some precious places in my body. I looked at him and smiled, knowing what will come next. His lips locked onto mine with a most passionate liking and he was gentle. He knew how to bring me on and the gentle start was how he liked to play his game. Knowing how well his card is turned, I moaned which always drove him crazy, while I pulled his hair softly. To kill the most amazing time, my stomach set out a grumble which demanded food and Alex pulled away, only to look at me alarmed which turned to be non-stop laughter. I threw the pillow at him and got up. Carefully wrapping the bedspread around me.

After searching the place fully for a bathroom, Alex showed me finally the door, which I can swear; I passed by it several times and thought it was a wall. Once again, laughing at my foolishness, he waited by the bed for me while I blushed and blushed which turned out like the blush will be the death of me.

Some neatly pressed clothes awaited after the showers and walking into my room, I saw Alex enjoying some movie on the TV. It was Angels and Demons.

"I love that movie."

"Oh, you have no idea. Now, eat... your breakfast has gone cold."

"Ah, you are to be blamed."

"What?"

"Yes, you are the one who stopped me by kissing."

"Ah, who could resist those strawberries?"

"Awe, come on, my lips are not as big as my chest fat."

"Chest fat"

"Now... now, you don't want me to spell the word, do you?"

"It sure will be sexy."

"In your dreams"

"Alright... now, what is your plan?"

"Come on, you are the planner of my day. You didn't tell me after the party you would drag me back here. You are the one who picked my breakfast today... so, go ahead plan my day." My hands dramatically swayed in the air which plopped down with a thud as I said that last line with a huge grin.

"Oh, don't tell me you didn't like any of it."

"I love this pancakes, so yea, I like something from many."

"Don't tell me you didn't like the boat ride after the party and the dinner before we came back here. And please I took you for a movie, a soapy one to be in fact."

"Ah, the movie was romantic and genius, that Tom guy knew how to handle a girl unlike you."

"What?"

"Yea; learn one thing or two from him."

"The whole of the movie was his flirting with lots of girls to have a one night stand with him and then ditching the whole lot... for fun. Until he found the one which in turn ditched him with a card saying, thanks for the night. I will be anything but him."

"Oh, but you are seeing it in the guy's perspective; did you see him handling the girls?"

"You want me to shower you with flowers which will cost me a dime and then rot away to become manure? And with gifts, which are only good for shining in the sun than the nights I present you?"

"Well, sometimes a penny there and a penny here is wonderful than a night full of sleepless wonders."

"Oh, my GOD... I can't believe this. You know what, you are dead."

I tried so hard to keep my voice neutral but his stance and command overpowered mine and the voice raised higher and higher to one point that I might burst out.

Ah, you are but seeing a fight with heated words, right? But, I was laughing so hard and so loud from his tickling that I was gasping for air and was wording STOP using my lips. To which he finally adhered and sat on top of me with a smug smile meaning mission accomplished.

I returned his smile and flipped him which caught him off guard and then sat on top of him. He crossed his hand to the back of his head and looked at my dangling papayas. Yes, my breasts were the size of medium sized papayas. I bit my lips teasingly and drew circles on his abs while looking at him. He gulped down and was about to hold on me when I started to tickle him to which he stood like a rock. What! I tickled him to no avail and finally, his laughter sprinkled some message into me. Unlike me, he is not ticklish. He wriggled his eyebrows and flipped me back to the bed and began his phase number two in tickling; which ended with him on top of me and me on top of ecstasy.

_____________________________________