Chubby Cheeks 2

"Shut up, shut up shut up you, damn mind, nothing is going to happen. Walk straight; keep your head straight and straight to the locker. Don't look at anyone, walk straight." I chanted breathlessly as I had to keep my head straight and sober so that no would bother me.

You see, the fun is I was forced to change school when I happened to break a girl's hand and nose back in River mouth due to her constant bullying. One day the girl went to extremity and recited a rumor about me being pregnant with my own brother and it made me furious than a mountain lion. Without thinking twice I broke that girl's hand by pushing her too hard to the concrete pavement.

I beamed with pride as finally, I was able to make Lena cry. The girl who gave me nightmares and the girl responsible for making me cry every single day cried hard and loud because of me and I smiled sickly; with excitement soaring through me. She was an absolute ant in my pants and now that I crushed her, I found some peace. Lena was frantically sobbing in front of everybody because with the sounds of a banshee wailing, a thick crowd settled around Lena and I. I hoped there would be someone who will support me, but surprise, surprise all I got was smug looks and venomous stares. And once again, the fat girl was the culprit. Yay, I got some nice support. Someone came and helped Lena to her feet and took her to the clinic room after saying that I was a very bad, mean girl. Seriously stunned and unable to process what happened, I screamed this girl was my bully who said a stupid thing against me, no one heard me and they scattered rhythmically chanting I was a bit rude. Well, I may be because I hurt her physically but she hurt me over and over again mentally and do I not get any support?

"Is there any sympathy in this world?" my screaming and hysteric sobbing was never acknowledged by anyone, and then I was called to the principal's room and got suspended for three weeks. Angered beyond limits, I furiously wiped everything on his table and screamed at my principal which was met by instant dismissal. Like I care

"There is nothing such as a sympathy and love" I declared angrily and sat in the passenger seat to start a new year in Monty High.

"Earth to fatty, thinking about any pretzels or jelly doughnut because I was asking, didn't you find any better trash than this shabby wear?" I looked down at my dress and saw it was some lame gray jeans with a gray baggy sweatshirt and black sneakers. I looked at the assaulter's face and couldn't believe my eyes.

"Huh, Lena?" the world can't get crueler than this, I was standing face to face with my enemy Lena, whom I had given a fair chance back in River mouth and now here I am with the monster, once again in the same school. Dun, dun, I am so happy. Sigh!

"Angela... you bitch, it is really you... I can't believe my luck, I shall tear you apart." Why did I even show her myself? God, I am so stupid at times.

"F-hole...how did you end up here? Last time I heard you went to Moby High."

"None of your business, you fat pig. I can't believe we are doing the same school again and guess what; I shall haunt your dreams dear ugly. Just to show you who I am, just to catch up my lost year." She said that as a matter of fact like it was entirely my fault, this reddened my ears. How cruel can she get, well I am worse?

"Oh my dear, have you forgot the pain in your hands and the teary face washing up all your precious mascara, the torn dress which was so pricey that I am sure you must have slept with some rich guy to possess, the wide eyes when I pushed you and the sweet pain soaring through you...all because you said I was PREGNANT with my own brother. How dare you? And you still come around pestering me like all of this is my fault. So just for your kind information ugly stick, I won't tell this, again and again, move one more word and finger at me, I shall not hesitate to ruin your pretty little everything. Did you understand?"