Chubby Cheeks 29

Ice creams go well with cookies and brownies. Well if you are having fruit loops with honey loops in low fat milk and Hershey's chocolate syrup; it just tastes divine. Nothing comes better than strawberry with cheesecake and I am done. Lavishly fatty! All this carb is going to make me a walking disaster but I can't help it, especially when I am on my period. But the whole world can say what they want as long as I am having Alex by my side.

Groaning to the massive sunlight keeping on kissing me, I growled and pulled a pillow to my face. When it was not helping, I tried to roll back to Alex and hug him close. But, to my dismay, he was not there and I remember my dream of cookies and carb making me grumble in hunger. But, Alex was not an early riser and seeing his absence in my bed made me want to crawl and die. Without over thinking, I slowly got dressed after a long hot shower and walked down to find no breakfast. That got me worried.

I called Alex out loud, when he was not answering, I called Nat but to my utter dismay she was not there either. Panicking, I ran towards the back yard to find Alex and Nat deep in sweat and practicing some stunts which made my heart leap to my tongue.

All these time, they showed me and taught me simple stunts which were for me obviously difficult but never frightening. Even when they taught me riding and stunting, I was pretty cool with the dynamics of it all and boasted that I learned too quickly.

At first, when Nat started to teach me how and what a bike is, I was learning quickly. She told that learning the bike's body was important if I need to learn riding and stunting. I named anatomy and she looked at me weirdly at first but then shrugged at it and went with my way when I said it was easy for me. Well being the stubborn me, she too without any delay started to call bike's anatomy and taught me bike's part like our own body making me go crazy and stunned to learn how much she knew about it all. I was glad even, that I get some amazing coach like Nat and Alex.

In the ground, Nat taught me the basics and at night, Alex took me out to the main road. In the beginning when another vehicle was coming from the opposite side it felt like an elephant was coming to attack me. So, I used to close my eyes and Alex used to curse under his breath as he handled the bike handle to avoid accidents. He then used to pull up to the side of the road and scream at me, making him look too cute when angry and all I did to stop his rant was pull him and kiss him hard that made him swallow his own words. All this was days back even months; now, I am confident in snaking my bike in between two or three vehicles and people were like, oh lord! A fat rider...

Slowly, Nat taught me how to concentrate and play around with the bike. Taking full concentration, you can actually dance with the vehicle like it's one of your own body parts. My determination helped me pull my first stunt, which was a simple stoppie and I was on my nose, in the ground with legs dangling up. And that was my first stunt.

Gradually, I gained speed and knew how to balance around to do my stunts and that was when I learned, I can actually do it and I should. Being the fat girl, all my life, I didn't have friends to motivate me and my lack of confidence made me a living rag. But, now with constant support I am able to live through it all to make me feel like I am worth something and here I was, standing with two most special people in my life who taught me many things which no one else could.

And seeing them perform the stunt that they were doing right now in the blazing heat made me gasp for air and stand like a statue in the door.

Alex was standing on his bike which I vaguely remember him saying the name that was something called Christ. And Nat was handling her bike while standing on the middle of the handle and the other leg doing something I didn't care to look. With much precision and concentration, Alex pulled Nat to his bike, while Alex jumped to Nat's bike in a bat of an eye and jumped with their legs arched outside and just seconds before the bike was about to fall, they sat with a big thud and I fainted. Before I blacked out, I heard someone say oh shit and then, the fall of two big metals with a vroom filled my senses.