Twenty Nine

Lucy's eyes widened as Calypso appeared standing with Gray and Natsu by her side. In Calypso's hand, was Aria's key. Natsu carried an unconscious Aria.

"Calypso?" Lucy stammered "Natsu, Gray!?" 

"Sorry, Lucy-san but my time is limited. The eclipse hasn't completely set on Aria, your friends stalled it quick you must reunite all keys to completely stop eclipse" Calypso said handing Lucy the key and disappearing. 

"She put quite a fight" Natsu mumbled, setting Aria down. Gray looked ahead and saw Erza and Wendy fighting with Ray helping Juvia and Carla, Happy flying quickly towards them.

Blaze swung his arm out sending Erza backward, Sayo was standing waiting for a quick Wendy to strike. Blaze extended his hand surrounding Erza with fire, Erza shot out with her Fire Empress armor. Blaze sighed and swung his foot at Erza sending her down. 

"Seriously when will you humans give up. We have been fighting quite a while, you are tired. Just give up" Blaze said his lips curled into a smirk.

 Erza gritted her teeth swinging once more with her fist, Blaze stopped it with his hand effortlessly, "Is that all?" he taunted. 

Erza growled with her other hand grabbing Blaze's wrist and swinging it over onto the ground. Blaze flipped to his feet the two going into a tight battle again. 

Sayo surrounded her self with water as Wendy zipped around, Wendy charged suddenly her fist flying towards Sayo, Sayo ducked suddenly grabbing Wendy's arm and flung her down slamming her foot onto Wendy's back.

"Wendy!" Ray exclaimed. He raced forward a scythe appearing on his hand out of the air and swung at Sayo. Wendy staggered to her feet leaning on Ray who stood protecting her. Sayo grimaced, Wendy growled releasing a roar, Sayo's serpent shot up protecting Sayo. Ray's eyes narrowed as he raced forward and sliced the serpent. Wendy followed sending a kick to Sayo which sent her down. She fell staggering fighting Wendy exhausting her and weakening her. 

"Damn...." Sayo growled starting to disappear, suddenly a new figure was in Sayo's spot with calm blue eyes. The real Sayo. "Thank you....and sorry," she said smiling sadly tears falling.

"Sayo...." Ray gasped. The woman disappeared leaving a key on the floor. Lucy picked it up.

"No Sayo!" Blaze exclaimed. Erza punched his jaw sending him down "It's your turn" Blaze sent a blast of fire at Erza when Natsu suddenly sucked in the fire. Erza grinned as she swung a punch at Blaze. 

"No no... I can't lose" Blaze growled. "Aria!" He shouted the unconscious body of Aria stirred. Everyone turned as Aria sat up, her eyes glowed as she stood, the air around her bringing a strong breeze around her.

 "I swore to protect Lucy Heartfilia" she extended her hand "and that's what I attend to do." Aria blasted Blaze, a key appearing. Aria slouched coughing, "Aria!" Lucy exclaimed running and hugging the guardian. 

"Lucy" Aria said smiling "Sorry... Gray, Natsu you put a good fight.." She started dissolving "Before I go, I will give you something I once shared with Kari before we broke our contract..." 

Lucy gasped as her clothes changed, to one similar to Aria's battle armor, "Go stop the true eclipse monster..." Aria whispered, giving her a determined smile. 
A key fell onto the ground. Lucy picked it up crying out, "Thank you Aria, thank you I will stop eclipse!"

Boy this chapter was a let down. Sorry it wasn't good or exciting as I made it sound like it was gonna be. I tried,

EDITED 

03/23/20

- once again credit to the artist who I blatantly stole from. Also, stan Piccollage allowing me to create just the worst editing ever.