Eight

"What about us! I can fight her!" Natsu exclaimed.

"You all hold back the monsters. They take multiple forms they aren't wolves" Aria called out, keeping her gaze on Calypso.

Lucy looked at Aria feeling the tremendous amount of power her body gave off. Lucy turned and concentrated on the battle she had to trust Aria.

"Open Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" Lucy shouted bring Virgo's key out. 

"Yes, Princess," Virgo said. She then spotted Aria.

"Aria," Virgo gasped. 

"Hello, Virgo" Aria greeted bowing her head.

"Ugh cut that pathetic act. She's a weak spirit" Calypso exclaimed. She held up a hand and a red bolt zipped towards Virgo. 

"No!" Aria shouted blocking the attack with her staff. 

"Quicker aren't you Aria," Calypso taunted. 

"Hurry Virgo do as Lucy says and get out of here. I don't wanna risk anyone here. Not here, not now, nor ever." 

"Princess, please. What must I do?" Virgo pleaded. Lucy looked at the rest of the team fight off the monsters. "Virgo drill a hold between us and the larger pack of monsters, make the hole deep"

"Understood," Virgo said disappearing underground. Lucy pulled out her whip, I have to fight to, she thought.

Aria glowered at Calypso who held a smirk.

"When's that stupid look gonna wipe off your stupid face," Aria growled. 

"My my, Aria. Is it me or are you more-" 

Aria charged at Calypso slamming her staff against Calypso. Calypso stepped back. 

"That got me a bit," Calypso said.

"You were never the fighter got that Calypso?" Aria said "You hated this...you were kind," Calypso's scythe blade came and missed Aria's face by a few inches. 

"Shut up. I don't remember how I was. Nor do I care, and the way you describe it. I'm glad I'm not that way" Calypso growled her eyes flashed. 

"Stupid" Aria said and slammed the butt of her staff against her opponent's gut. Calypso gasped and staggered back. Aria charged, Calypso twirled the scythe and swung at Aria. Aria saw as strands of silver hair fluttered off. Calypso swung and the scythe pole slammed across Aria's face sending her flying. 

"Aria!" She heard Lucy shout. Aria looked up dazed and saw the dark form of Calypso sending her scythe downwards. Aria's eyes widened as the scythe came down across her chest and stomach. Aria screamed out in pain and fell to her knees, blood flowing out her wound.

EDITED 01-05-2020