Eighteen

Aria landed with a loud thud. She quickly sat up and looked around not seeing anyone. She quickly jumped up and took notice of her surroundings. It was an empty old room, with a long chamber connected to it. 

"Lucy!" She exclaimed worriedly, with no reply. One by one she started shouting her friend's name, anxiously awaiting their responses. Only to have no reactions. 

"Natsu!" She finally exclaimed in the brink of tears. She heard footsteps and quickly turned. She saw a figure walk towards her, her eyes widen as she saw Stella appear. 

"Stella" she growled ready to pull out Heiwa. Stella outstretched her hand "Stop" she said in a somber voice. Aria stopped surprised. 

"Huh?" Aria stammered. Stella took a step forward and suddenly heard water, she looked down. The floor was water, looking up the ceiling was stars. Around her were images of many landscapes, shifting into another place slowly. 

"Remember this place?" Stella asked. Aria blinked as her eyes got blurry with tears, "My realm.." 

"Aria, before...she comes I want to discuss something" 

"Who's 'she' Stella" Aria asked. 

"It's not important," Stella said, her eyes narrowed "Why did you send me away?" 

"Oh, that" Aria said turning around raising her hand. The water formed a seat. Good, I am in control... She thought relived. 

"Take a seat, Stella," she said creating a seat. Stella sat and looked at Aria. 

"Stella...did you read the book of history I gave you long ago?" Aria asked. 

"Obviously not" Stella snorted.

"Maybe if you did, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Stella the answer is there" 

"I already went through the filthy book hoping for a note or something claiming you didn't really want me as your pupil, or just a misunderstanding!" Stella snapped standing up suddenly. 

"If you don't have the sense of understanding-"

"Just like you understood Kari!?" Stella shouted. Aria stiffened angrily.

"If I remember, you have no right or connection to talk to me that way!" Aria exclaimed.

"Shut up! Why don't you just answer me you cruel-"

"I'm cruel?!" Aria shouted, "Who's the one who almost killed my team and Ray!" 

Everything had gone berserk now. The ground was black water and the sky's stars were disappearing. 

"That doesn't compare Aria. Why can't you answer? Or is it just that you don't have an answer?"Stella sneered. 

"Stella you aren't listening-"

"To what! The great teacher who failed at the basic role of her whole existence!?"

"Stella, just go. Maybe read for once and learn something" Aria got up and walked away.

"You can't just leave!" Stella yelled, "I'm not done!"

Aria stopped and turned towards the former apprentice, "Stay out of my realm," 

Aria felt the surge of negative power as Stella gave a scream of frustration. Aria didn't stop and stepped out of her realm.

EDITED 01-30-20