Twelve

Aria sat down on a boulder and watched the sky light up with stars. How long has it been since the stars shined like this?

Aren't the stars beautiful? 

I can't wait to one day be as good as you are controlling this! 

Aria, be strong. 

That's why... Aria felt the memories replay in her mind, her heart feeling a bit pained. Stella and Kari... Aria stood up and looked at resting Lucy, why did she want to help her? Something worse might happen.

Fire blazed around Aria, Lucy layer beaten up and bruised. Aria wanted to help but something held her in place. 

"Trying to help... That's stupid. And your even stupider" Aria slammed her foot against Lucy, she freaked out inside. But her body laughed. Lucy sat up. 

"I know Aria is in there," she said. Aria made Ginga appear. It wasn't normal Ginga. It was a black spear and was rimmed with obsidian. Instead of glowing gold Sky magic, it had dark magic. Did she fall into eclipse!? 

"Kokuyou Ishi!" The spear grew and another blade appeared. With a swift motion, she slammed her spear down, where Lucy sat. She watched as Lucy's bright brown eyes grew lifeless. 

"Aria..." she gasped. Aria froze, her heart racing in panic. 

"Aria!" She heard a shout she opened her eyes and saw Gray and Natsu above her. Aria jumped up and looked around.
"Calm down," Gray said.

--Somewhere in the distance, Juvia leaped and looked around "Gray?"--- 

Aria rubbed her eyes, "Where's Lucy" 

"She, Ray, and Wendy went to look for water" Natsu said. Aria sat up but gasped as a stinging pain ran throughout her body. She saw she was bandaged up. 

"What-" 

"Wendy healed you. Lucy covered your scars." Erza said sitting down. 

"I need to thank them," Aria said. She looked at her hands. 

"Are you guys sure you wanna keep going. Each world we enter will be more of a ch-"

"Challenge? We are ok with that" Natsu said. 

"Lucy really wants to help you, why wouldn't we," Erza said. Aria smiled bashfully. 

"Aria!" She heard Lucy call out, Aria turned and saw as the three raced towards the camp. Aria smiled, a bad feeling in her gut.

EDITED 01-07-20