Seventeen

"Celestial History?!" Lucy exclaimed. Aria nodded. The group sat around a table having finished eating. 

"Which is why this place threw me off...it had no connection with any of the spirits. Until I remembered Sayo. She didn't spend time in the celestial world - well she did but, she enjoyed coming here and just talk with people. She was a shy quiet woman so her performing and hosting a freak show about the monsters in history, well makes sense now"

"If that's Sayo, why didn't you stop her or we go around her, I mean usually when we put up with a guardian they are trying to stop you or something," Gray said. 

Aria turned to him, "Well they attack first..."

"What I don't understand is, why are they stopping or trying to stop Aria from reaching her key," Erza said crossing her arms. 

"That's become relatively obvious to me. They want me to disappear," Aria said. 

Everyone looked surprised, their eyes were wide as they stared at Aria. She took a heavy breath. 

"I guess cause we were close, and have history, due to eclipse they want me away" Aria muttered. 

"That makes this a lot easier to understand..." Lucy said resting her arms on the table.

"Let's just go. Sayo is distracted we can just run past her and make it away out of harm's way, especially that serpent she has." Ray said standing up. 

"That wouldn't stop her from still finding us," Gray refuted. Ray sighed, "I guess not,"

Aria looked out the window. She then saw a woman who oddly seemed familiar. The woman had blue hair and pale skin. Aria's realization only increased as the woman looked around and she revealed a familiar mark on her thigh as she walked into an increasing crowd.

"Fairy Tail" Aria gasped. 

"What?" Natsu said turning. Aria gulped, "Do you know her" she said pointing out the window. 

"Juvia!" Gray exclaimed racing out the inn. Aria and the rest ran after him as he made his way through the forming crowd. 

"Let's see if these water wizards can take down the great serpent that you all see before you," Sayo announced to the crowd. She pushed Juvia, and 3 other wizards on stage. The serpent charged. Aria's eyes widened and the serpent literally went through Juvia. 

"Juvia's water body!" Lucy exclaimed relieved. Gray exhaled a bit but continued running. 

"Juvia!" Gray exclaimed. 

"Gray!" Juvia exclaimed happily as she spotted him in the crowd. 

"I'll take down the serpent, get Juvia and run!" Aria said running left and charging at the serpent.

She heard footsteps follow her. She turned and spotted Wendy, along with Carla.

"Wendy, Carla, stay with others!" Aria said.

"No. I'm gonna help I'll I've been doing is running, I'm also part of Fairy Tail and can fight," Wendy said determinedly. Aria smiled at the young mages' enthusiasm. 

"Alright. Together we can end it quicker." Aria said.

They were close to the serpent. Aria stopped and held Wendy back. 

"Alright, what is your magic?"

"Sky dragon slayer" Wendy responded. Aria raised a brow impressed. 

"Okay, I'll use Hiewa and strike it, you back me up with a strong attack and hit its head. Wait, can you get close to the head?"

"Mhm, Carla can fly me there" Carla appeared with wings and picked Wendy up. 

Aria nodded, " Alright, good luck,". Aria turned and pulled out Heiwa, she ran and stabbed through the beast. The serpent roared, it lunged at the guardian. Aria dodged to the side, she turned her body and with a glowing fist gave it an uppercut. The serpent's head chucked upwards.

"Now Wendy!" 

"Sky Dragon Wave Wind!" She exclaimed. The attack sent the serpents head downwards at a fast speed. 

Aria jumped up, "Sky guardian Star impact!" She slammed her heel into the serpent. The monster fell, causing a massive crash and crack on the ground. Aria landed and looked at Wendy. Wendy smiled as she and Carla landed. 

"Aria, we got Juvia! Let's go!" Lucy called out. Aria nodded as she and Wendy ran towards them, being followed by a flying Carla.

Suddenly the ground broke apart, creating a massive fault under them. The team fell apart and into the open earth.

"Lucy! Guys!" Aria shouted.

"Aria!" She heard Lucy scream as they darkness filled Aria's sight.

EDITED - 01-30-20