Twenty Two

A giant amount of water exploded upwards, as Juvia appeared pulling Aria up. Aria and Juvia's hands were glowing as they held on to each other. The clear water amplified and shimmered as the mages stood together. 

"A Unison Raid" gasped the group as the girls rose.  

"Juvia, you trust me?" Aria asked seeing as their powers combined. 

"Yes, oddly enough I do...even if we don't really know one another officially," Juvia said. Aria smiled.

"Hello Juvia, I'm Aria" 

The water exploded and rushed towards Sayo who gasped as she fell, her serpent was sent flying to a wall. The two then fall down the hole, Sayo visibly unconscious. It pained Aria, but this was the only way. 

 Aria turned and saw her team stand watching in awe. The attack died down Aria and Juvia smiled as the water calmed.

"Aria!" Aria heard Lucy exclaim jogging over. 

"I'm fine," Aria reassured, she barley touched the floor as her body went weak. Ray quickly caught her, Aria felt the weight of pain and exhaustion hit her. 

"You are in no condition to move" Ray said. Aria let of him, straighening herself up.  

"What do you mean-" Aria stopped suddenly gasping, Ray stepped back surprised. Aria fell and couldn't get up. The group rushed to her side. 

"I don't control stupid water for nothing, you have been in my water too long... Your my puppet" Sayo's voice echoed "Are your too weak to fight, so just stay down...and let my water soothe you" 

"Stop it" Natsu shouted seeing as Aria cried out in pain, the water she inhaled...it was Sayo's creation. 

"Enough Sayo" Ray exclaimed. Lucy winced pulling Aria up.

"Aria, Aria get up," Lucy said. Aria staggered to move but the water was controlling her.

"Now, Now. No need to be dramatic. Come on Aria. Someone wants to see you" Sayo said, a large serpent appeared separating Aria from the other with a massive burst of air. Sayo controlled Aria to follow her. 

"What do you want" Aria growled. "Me, nothing. He...well..that's something else" 

Aria cried out as she felt her bones be crushed.

"Aria!" She heard Lucy scream, Aria looked back she saw the pain in Lucy's eyes the same eyes Kari held. Aria slammed her foot down gritting her teeth she slammed her other foot down and got into a fighting stance. 

"Lux Trabes!" Aria said as Heiwa reappeared. Aria slammed her spear down and a bright light appeared under the team. 

"Getaway! Fast! Please!" Aria exclaimed, feeling Sayo's power regain control. 

"We aren't leaving you!" Natsu shouted. The group all got into an attack stance. Aria's gaze fell to Lucy. Aria blinked tears "Please Lucy..." 

Aria felt a knife stab her side, she screamed and saw Sayo smiling. Aria fell and coughed, Sayo locked Aria in anti-magic cuffs. 

"Aria!" Natsu shouted charging, Erza right behind him. 

"This is annoying... Hebi get rid of them" Sayo said.

"Run!" Aria shouted as Sayo dragged her away. She saw a flash of Natsu running towards her but be stopped...Aria smiled in pain, grateful. With a rough yank they left the dark cavern.

EDITED 02.21.20