Twenty Seven

Aria flew backward, she flipped and landed on her feet. Natsu and Gray both attacks combined creating a blow strong enough to send Aria back.

Aria spat, she created a spear and rocketed towards Gray and Natsu. Jumping out the way, Natsu punched Aria sending her into the ground. Dawn was nearing as the sun began cracking into the sky, Aria stood up straighter as an energy ball started forming around her. 

Static ran throughout her body, "Enough of this" She sent a punch at Natsu who zoomed backward, then she sent a kick at Gray, holding his arms up in defense Aria swung at him with her spear, he dodged and ducked as a fireball zoomed towards them. Natsu lunged and Aria blocked, Gray would swing and Aria would counter it. It was a fight that dragged on until Aria slammed Gray and Natsu down on there faces.

"I'm done with you humans," She said slamming her foot on Gray's head and lifted Natsu up by the collar. Natsu growled, "I won't let you hurt Lucy" 

"Ha! Please! You'll be dead before you even reach her" the sky seemed to become black as an eerie purple fire surrounded them. 

"Goodbye wizard," she said, the fire exploded upwards as Aria threw Natsu towards the fire. 

"Natsu!" Gray shouted, in a flash, the fire froze in hard ice, Happy barely managed to catch Natsu. Aria looked down angrily at Gray, Gray stood up pushing Aira off him, causing her to fall back, and looked at Natsu. Natsu stood up, the ice started to melt as Aria glowered at them. 

"I'm gonna protect everyone, Even you Aria" Natsu said standing straighter and started eating the fire. He suddenly started gagging.

"N-Natsu" Gray said. 

"Idiot, this isn't any fire. This is the fire of the end of the humans. Mortem, the ultimate skill of the guardian Blaze. This will kill you idiot," Aria exclaimed. 

Erza and Blaze's swords clashed. Wendy looked up as the sky darkening. She wanted to help but- what was- Wendy blinked, looking around. 

"Wendy... No way..is the air" Carla stammered. A figure appeared slamming a hand onto the ground, chains shot from the ground chaining everyone up. 

"The sky is powering it.." Wendy said looking up.

"Sayo!" Ray shouted angrily. Sayo appeared laughing her hands on her hips. 

"Well well look what I caught, quite a catch don't you think Stella" The figure stood up, revealing the guardian apprentice who stood next to Sayo. 

"There's the celestial mage," Stella said. Sayo nodded, "We will keep her but the others-" 

"I'll kill them," Stella grinned wickedly, bringing up a dagger to her face. 

"No!" Ray growled "I promised Calypso! You won't hurt the mages" 

Juvia fell to her knees, Wendy followed, Carla's wings disappeared as she slumped. 

"Wendy, get up. Juvia! Carla!" Lucy cried out, fighting the pressure. 

"Kill the cat, I'll feed the rest to Hebi" Sayo declared stepping forward.

Wendy's eyes widened as Stella drew a sword she swung at Carla. Wendy took a deep breath at flung her hand causing the sword to dive it the chains and not Carla. 

"Foolish girl!" Stella shouted kicking Wendy, Wendy fell. 

"No" Ray shouted pulling on the chains. Wendy stood up shaking a bit "Sky Dragon...Roar!"

Stella's eyes grew as the explosion of wind hit her, Stella slammed her sword into the ground as the wind-blasted towards her, "What the-"

"W-Wendy" Lucy stammered. Wendy took a deep breath. 

"I will protect everyone just like Natsu does, I will be as strong as him"

"I will protect everyone"

EDITED 03/17/20

- another amazing edit. that should just be my major already.