Twenty Six

Natsu charged at Aria fists blazing with fire. Aria stood still as Natsu swung she disappeared and appeared behind him, she swung her leg sending him flying back he quickly slid to a stop and ran back.

 "Natsu!" Happy exclaimed worried, Gray slammed his fist freezing the ground. Aria jumped up and slammed into the ground cracking the ice and demolish it into thousand of pieces. 

Natsu ran and tried to strike Aria with a kick, she dodged, and he swung his leg. Aria slid back. She looked up, she pulled a spear out and it morphed into a sword. She charged forward her sword swung at Natsu, he dodged it quickly and sent a kick at Aria. 

"Natsu!" Gray exclaimed. Natsu's eyes widened as Aria grabbed his leg and flung him far. Happy zoomed and caught him, Gray charged at Aria, huge ice spikes shot up the ground. Aria swung her leg and the ice shattered. She flew forward slamming Gray into the ground and towards Natsu. 

"I'm tired of this playing" Aria said her voice cold. Gray growled and created an ice sword and swung at Aria, Aria raised her fist as Gray swung, she shattered the ice. Gray gasped and Aria shot him away. 

"I'm done with this playing too!" Natsu shouted. He and Happy we're above Aria and grinned."Fire dragon roar!" He exclaimed. Happy quickly let go of Natsu. Gray got up and ran, Aria blocked the attack with a shield at the moment Natsu and Gray charged together and attacked Aria.

Lucy and the others were in a hurry. Ray looked around, "We should find where Aria's key is at"

"But we have to return Sayo and any other guardian left to cure eclipse," Erza said.

"You are so right," a voice said, The ground exploded sending everyone flying. The fire grew as huge dark clouds arose. 

"Everyone alright?" Erza called out, one by one everyone responded. Erza stood up "Requip" she shouted appearing with her fire empress armor. 

"This might be fun," someone said emerging from the fire. 

"Lucy keep going!", Lucy turned to Erza "What? We can't leave you!" 

"Just go," Erza said, she drew her sword and flew straight at the figure.  The fire grew bigger and blocked Erza's sword. Lucy turned and watched as everyone slowly made their way. Lucy bit her lip, she wanted to summon a spirit but... Eclipse... 

"Lucy we have to go the faster we make it the better" Ray said pulling Lucy. Lucy nodded and followed.

Erza finally saw a young man emerge from the flames. He looked at Erza, "So your the human who was gonna stop me?" He started laughing "How would Aria feel to know she was wrong. Oh, wait she wouldn't care cause she wants you dead. Once we retrieve the keys and the Mage, you pathetic humans and the world can be destroyed. That is... If we still have time. Poor Aria, time is almost up" 

"You did that to Aria!" Erza growled, "She wanted to help and this is how-"

"Help? She already is" he gestured to the sky. Pure darkness... 

"Bye little human" Fire formed on his hand and a sword appeared. Erza gritted her teeth and charged at the man.

Hapoy New year everyone, by the time this is posted its to late but whatever. HAPPY NEW YEAR AND CHRISTMAS AND.... JANUARY! Thanks to everyone who read this story and liked it cause of you all I keep writing thanks again!

EDITED 02.21.20

did I really misspell happy? I'm not gonna even change it Idk what year it was maybe 2016, so whatever. 

also another great edited masterpiece by me. supersubtle.