[21] This tree it will die without leaves 🗸

{Edited June 29th, 2021}

〖✰〗〖✰〗〖✰〗

SHE was back in that white room again. But this time, Master Roubaul was already there. He seemed to be waiting for her.

Crystal took a deep breath, glancing down at her body and the area before speaking.

   "Can I go home yet?"

   "Almost," Master Roubaul spoke, with a nod. "Nabura. . .You're almost done."

   "I can't wait to come back to Cait Shelter. . ."

   "I know, little gem. . .I know."

〖✰〗〖✰〗〖✰〗

   "CRYSTAL!" A voice called out, waking her from her not-so-peaceful slumber. Crystal scrunched up her nose, letting out a groan.

   "Five more minutes! I'm too tired for this. . ." She rolled over, trying to pull her covers back over her body. But after patting around the area for a few seconds, she realized she wasn't in her room.

   "Crystal! Wake up, we did it!" She recognized the voice instantly, but it didn't hit her until now that it was her older sister. She opened her eyes, seeing Wendy was sitting down next to her. Memories about what happened filled her head as she looked around, finding herself in the forest. Without a second thought, Crystal launched herself at Wendy.

   "Wendy-nee!" Crystal started to sob as tears gathered in her eyes. "We did it! Our home is safe!"

The younger girl had her arms wrapped around her older sister's neck, her legs wrapped around her torso. Crystal's sobs were a bit loud, but Wendy was crying alongside her sister, grateful that their guild was safe. Crystal buried her face into Wendy's neck, not wanting to let go for a while.

  Just a few more minutes. . .

After Crystal's sobs turned to soft cries, the two sisters let go and looked around for a certain Fire Dragon Slayer. Spotting him almost instantly, she sprinted full force at him, Wendy behind her, as they tackled Natsu into a hug.

   "Natsu-san!" Wendy cried out, seeing that Crystal was once again sobbing so much she couldn't speak. "You really protected it just like you promised," Wendy whispered. Natsu only gave her a closed-eye smile. "Thank you! Our guild has been saved!"

   "T-Thank you, s-so much!" Crystal finally got out with a hiccup, releasing Natsu from her crushing hug. She sniffled a bit, wiping her eyes with her hands to try and clean herself up.

   "Wasn't it everyone's power just now?" Natsu spoke happily, staring down at the two sisters. Everyone seemed to be staring at them now, but Crystal couldn't find it in her to hide away. "And Wendy's powers too! This time, put some energy into your high-five!" Crystal giggled, remembering when they all first met. It wasn't that long ago, but it felt like ages.

   "Alright!" Wendy giggled, giving Natsu a high-five with an audible smack! Natsu's shining eyes turned to Crystal, a look a pride on his face as he spoke;

   "Don't think I was going to let you off the hook, either! How'd you know hearing lightning was going to activate your Dragon Force?!"

Everyone seemed to pale at the thought of Crystal activating the final stage of a Dragon Slayer.

   "D-Dragon Force?!"

Crystal scuffed the dirt under her now ruined shoes, cheeks burning. "Y-Yeah. . .Jellal had made up a theory that since I can't control lightning, maybe lightning was needed to activate it. . ."