[7] Success is a song of a heart, not a song of your bed 🗸

{Edited July 29th, 2020}

〖✰〗〖✰〗〖✰〗

A pink-haired boy let out a furious battle cry, his fist raised and coated in deadly fire. He brought he fist forward, and as soon as he punched someone, there was an explosion. The group that was caught in the crossfire let out cries of pain and fell to the ground.

Another man, with raven colored hair, grabs a man that was about to attack the pink-haired boy while his back was turned. As soon as the raven haired man touched his face, it freezes in ice. With a grunt, he threw the man away and froze some more guys.

All while a white cat stands off to the side, watching fearfully. For bother the two mages fighting for their lives, and for the two girls she was so worried about.

  "Why, you. . .!" A bald man-monkey growled in frustration, pointing a gun at the pink haired boy. "Lets see how you like my magic shotgun!" He snarled, pulling the trigger five times.

With each shot, a weird noise that is probably spelled like 'Jiya', he doesn't go down.

Natsu turned around, smirking at the monkey-man to show it didn't bother him one bit. He screamed in terror, his face going pale white, before Natsu punched him away with a fist full of flames.

  "HAH!" Natsu and Gray let out a battle cry as they, together, relentlessly attack the enemy before them.

If anything can get Natsu and Gray to help each other out, it would be fighting.

  "Looks like these guys are pretty good, Gatou-niisan." Zatou commented, getting in a fighting stance.

   "Shall we give this a shot, Zatou-niisan?" Gatou replied, getting into his own fighting stance.

   "We should, Gatou-niisan."

〖✰〗〖✰〗〖✰〗

JELLAL was pinned to the bottom of the coffin, chains wrapped tightly around his barely covered body. Wendy, Crystal, and Happy were now all standing, as if trying to get a better look at the man but not wanting to get too close.

   "Jellal. . .You mean that Jellal?" Happy asked, pointing to the bluenette tied into a coffin.

   "You know him, Happy?" Wendy glanced over to the sky blue cat, curiously. Crystal didn't glance away from the body, clutching her injured arm to her chest.

  Jellal. . .It sounds familiar too. . .

   "Oh, I know him all right!" Happy snapped suddenly, his face contorting into one of anger. "He tried to kill Erza! He even manipulated the council into firing the Aetheroin!"

Crystal shivered, stepping closer to Wendy. How could Wendy know someone like that? Wendy looked back at Jellal with a troubled expression.

   "I. . .I suppose he did. . ." Wendy murmured, bowing her head.

   "Wendy-nee?"

   "And he's still alive?!" Happy shouted, not taking notice of the sisters' reaction.

   "This man is a ghost possessed by a ghost. .. A pitiful idealization. . ." Brain commented, looking away from Jellal to turn his gaze onto Wendy. "However, you owe him a debt! Especially that little one over there!" He pointed towards Crystal.

The said little girl flinched causing Wendy to stand in front of her protectively.

   "You mustn't! You can't bring this guy back, no matter what!" Happy declared, looking over at Wendy in a panic. He instantly noticed the state the girl was in.